The Student Room Group

Is this "Britain's horniest student"?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Alpha brah
Is this normal then?

It certainly happens a lot at University.
Her prize is herpes.
Reply 42
Original post by anonymouspie227
Fair game to her. If she likes having sex and Is confident about it then big deal. Admittedly the competition is a bit interesting, but it's not like sex is a disgusting thing. Also how do they actually know that she's been with that many people per week?
I mean a free phone and money?

I think they just did the competition for the media attention.

Surely this would hurt her job prospects for more than the £500 etc. was worth though? :redface:
Reply 43
Women are the biggest hornballs in my opinion. They cheat on their boyfriends more than the boyfriends do. They have to have attention 24/7 or they can't be held responsible for cheating.
Reply 44
I can't believe that's a real website :lol:
She isn't bad looking, I doubt she'd find it hard to pull. The fact that someone would sleep with so many strangers on a regular basis is surprising, though. I'm not being judgmental, but it's quite surprising. And then publicising it in the paper and all...

some people just loves the attention though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by donutaud15
some people just loves the attention though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I guess. I suppose she won't be lacking in boyfriend offers now lol.
I don't think there's anything wrong with her and I'm not judging her, though TBH I feel a bit horrified. Am I the weird prudish one? Lol

Haha I wouldn't say prudish - it's an extraordinary scenario which I doubt many people can easily relate to!

But you know, as long as it's safe sex, everyone involved knows the score, and nobody's being exploited, then she and the people she sleeps with are just having fun :smile:
Reply 48
Uh, leave teh religious stuff out of this :tongue: Loads of people who aren't Christian wear crosses? Some see it as just an object of jewellery (correctly or wrongly so).

Actually, the only people that I know, who wear crosses are Christians. And the fact that she is a Latvian means that she is probably a Christian. But anyway, this is shocking tbh. I would hate her to be my daughter.
Original post by corax
I can't believe that's a real website :lol:

Yep, and it really is legitimate users. One of our student media groups did an investigation into it when it launched and sure enough, people turned up to have one night stands and no-strings sex.
I think they just did the competition for the media attention.

Surely this would hurt her job prospects for more than the £500 etc. was worth though? :redface:

Ah, that makes sense.
And that's true, but maybe as a feminist she was thinking that openly admitting to having sex shouldn't damage her job prospects. I mean it's not like she's any less intelligent for having sex/ having sex won't affect her work performance. One can assume.
Reply 51
Original post by Roger1
Actually, the only people that I know, who wear crosses are Christians. And the fact that she is a Latvian means that she is probably a Christian. But anyway, this is shocking tbh. I would hate her to be my daughter.

This has nothing to do with Christianity. Let's not associate it with that.

Without being judgmental, I think I'd cringe a bit if a relative did that yeah. I mean, people are going to be asking her parents if they're related based on the surname and stuff :unsure:
Yeah, I guess. I suppose she won't be lacking in boyfriend offers now lol.

some things have advantages lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 53
Original post by anonymouspie227
Ah, that makes sense.

And that's true, but maybe as a feminist she was thinking that openly admitting to having sex shouldn't damage her job prospects. I mean it's not like she's any less intelligent for having sex/ having sex won't affect her work performance. One can assume.

I agree that in a perfect feminist society she wouldn't be judged on that as much, but even a guy would probably have his employment prospects and such affected, I bet :unsure: Especially with the posing in the paper and whatnot, I think that would make it seem a lot worse lol
Reply 54
Original post by donutaud15
some things have advantages lol :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Though it might also turn some guys off. I suppose she knows what she wants :tongue:
Reply 55
This has nothing to do with Christianity. Let's not associate it with that.

Without being judgmental, I think I'd cringe a bit if a relative did that yeah. I mean, people are going to be asking her parents if they're related based on the surname and stuff :unsure:

I feel for the parents tbh.
Original post by Roger1

actually it could be a fashion statement, doesn't need mean she's a Christian. and where she came from matters not when it comes to religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, she's like a female "player," then? Lol

No, she's just a whore with no standards.
Though it might also turn some guys off. I suppose she knows what she wants :tongue:

does wonders for her confidence I suppose lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree that in a perfect feminist society she wouldn't be judged on that as much, but even a guy would probably have his employment prospects and such affected, I bet :unsure: Especially with the posing in the paper and whatnot, I think that would make it seem a lot worse lol

True, it's a shame but it may affect them. :/ one day, we'll be freeee from these binds :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest