Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Heeey , Im in my third year of uni and applying to the 5 year course in Manchester too. Still haven't heard anything tho. Do you think they are planning on interviewing all the grads together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haleeema)
    Haha ikr even the average this year has gone up wth! loool atleast we have one interview :')

Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester and Birmingham just you know the ukcat heavy places :P haha wbu?
    haha yeah I guess we should be happy abt mancheste interview :P I've applied to Manc.liverpool, leeds n Sheffield! nearly the same as u,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazzzzzz)
    I got 630, but still haven't heard from anywhere so annoying!
    i see its ok! still got till march! i'm sure you'll hear something soon! dw

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Bristol, KCL, Cardiff and Manchester!

Have only heard from Manchester so far though, got an interview on the 9th December. Anyone else going to be there?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Manchester as well but heard nothing yet. REALLY SCARED.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allieamr)
    I applied to Bristol, KCL, Cardiff and Manchester!

Have only heard from Manchester so far though, got an interview on the 9th December. Anyone else going to be there?
    aww congrats! I've applied to manchester liverppl leeds n Sheffield! I've only heard from Manchester too, got an interview on 2nd dec, i'll post how it goes! and i'll give any tips n things

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone already been to an interview? or will be going before 2nd dec?? Wanted some guidance as to what to expect my interview is on 2nd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanket.j)
    Has anyone already been to an interview? or will be going before 2nd dec?? Wanted some guidance as to what to expect my interview is on 2nd
    Same i have an interview on the 10th dec and don't know how i should prepare. what are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jrh0211)
    My interview at Manchester tomorrow, scared!
    How did it go???? I mine on the 10th dec. Was it scary? What kind of things did they ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jalmet)
    Same i have an interview on the 10th dec and don't know how i should prepare. what are you doing?
    just read up on recent developments and stuff coz there is going to be a group discussion so anything can come up...

ReputationRep:
    Got my interview on Monday! Nerves are starting to kick in

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamzahhussain)

Well done & good luck! Just remember to be yourself, and you'll do great!
    What are your stats like if you don't mind?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chunks_)
    Well done & good luck! Just remember to be yourself, and you'll do great!
    What are your stats like if you don't mind?
    Thanks! At gcse I got 1B 9As and 1A*. My AS grades were ABBB. Ukcat 702.5 band 1. I've been predicted AAA for next year

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! At gcse I got 1B 9As and 1A*. My AS grades were ABBB. Ukcat 702.5 band 1. I've been predicted AAA for next year

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wooo! Clever cloggs 😎 x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sanket.j)
    just read up on recent developments and stuff coz there is going to be a group discussion so anything can come up...
    ok thanks ill do the same.. I'm so nervous! I wish I knew how to prepare properly! Good luck for yours!!!

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How was it?! x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I've applied to dentistry at Manchester and I'm on a gap year. Does anybody know when we are most likely to get offers? I heard they send some before Christmas. I'm so nervous! Good luck guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaumal123)
    Hey! I've applied to dentistry at Manchester and I'm on a gap year. Does anybody know when we are most likely to get offers? I heard they send some before Christmas. I'm so nervous! Good luck guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    When's your interview?
    Good luck!!
    They give a handful of offers before Christmas but majority are around April time after the 2nd batch in Feb is done.. So it is a looong wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #FutureDentist)
    When's your interview?
    Good luck!!
    They give a handful of offers before Christmas but majority are around April time after the 2nd batch in Feb is done.. So it is a looong wait
    Whaaaaaat! That is ages! Thanks for letting me know My friend had one in November last year and got an offer in January but that was for medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kaumal123)
    Whaaaaaat! That is ages! Thanks for letting me know My friend had one in November last year and got an offer in January but that was for medicine

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know :/ She was one of the lucky ones to be told early, her interview probably went really well! Manc is known for telling people late..

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 11, 2017

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.