Report 5 years ago
AWWWW thats such a nice story and im really really glad it worked out for you
niceguy95
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HaQ_mAn_)
Trust me, speaking from experience, you can work for one.
elabourate?
HaQ_mAn_
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by niceguy95)
elabourate?
Well, someone people may seem to be born with one, i certainly wasn't. Enough exercise and a good diet and anyone can get good looking abs.
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Unsworth)
Sounds like you're picking the knobbish Geordie Shore wannabes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bingo, not the first instance of a woman (or man) attracted like a moth to flame someone who is just bad for them.

(Original post by punchofsalt)
Quite a few short and "ugly" guys can be arrogant, in different ways of course. Some choose to take comfort in their intelligence and others, in video games. An arrogant person is an arrogant person, whatever their stature may be.

The point is you should avoid encouraging him/her by dismissing their assets as irrelevant. Watch them fall apart in seconds.
Very much agreed. There is one arrogant **** I know that is notorious for immediately looking for apparent flaws on a person and ripping them apart, despite the fool only having a little bit of muscle, and the only real 'achievement' in his life being knocking up a few ex girlfriends who frankly aren't that pretty.

Poor guy can't handle me because frankly I'm too confident in myself (hard earned) for his feeble attempts to pull me down, and when he tries I'm more than happy to as you say, shrug off his so called assets, so he just shuts up, looks awkward then buggers off.

If all a guy has is his misplaced arrogance and some muscles he's gonna have a bad time.
LightBlueSoldier
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
what work do you do to grow your abs?

in before abs are made in the kitchen. yes but i am asking how to grow your abs.
Play sport...more fun than endless gymming. If you want to get half way there spend 5-10 minutes a day plankin/ other static ab exercise (don't do crunches/ other dynamic ab exercises as you will kill your back unless you know what you're doing). Vaguely watch you weight.
ilex_noemi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They know that they can get the attention off other girls so they will try and get it.
I can't stand guys who love themselves either.
I don't even find too many muscles attractive, and their attractiveness does drop with me when they try and show it off with small tshirts..
- Although I do have a weakness for my boyfriends strong arms lol
DanScott96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
16 stone at 6ft , ****
K the Failure
Badges: 2
Report 5 years ago
Don't be so naive.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (1)
25%
The paper was reasonable (2)
50%
Not feeling great about that exam... (0)
0%
It was TERRIBLE (1)
25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed