Would a future girlfriend know If I'm still a virgin? Watch

syrettd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think girls can sometimes tell. My second sexual partner lied, saying he wasn't a virgin, but I could tell because he had absolutely no idea what he was doing.
The Good Life
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by katyness)
Mine broke in P.E and I'm still a virgin because I never had sex.

Don't listen to this guy OP. I don't mind a virgin as long as he knows what he's supposed to do because I obviously don't.
how can you break your hyena In PE?
(Original post by Bassetts)
You might not mind but you're just 1 girl out of millions. And your opinion is influenced because you're ALSO a 22 year old virgin.

Most girls are going to at least wonder why a 22 year old guy is still a virgin, especially one who has wanted to lose it all his life. They're going to start drawing bad conclusions about your personality/looks and think you're a weirdo/creep/loser, even if they don't outwardly say those opinions.

Here you go again................... trying to diss me , i suggest looking in the mirror
musketeer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Good Life)
nope, zero % kisser for life

Then you're going to be a virgin for life.

You might not mind but you're just 1 girl out of millions. And your opinion is influenced because you're ALSO a 22 year old virgin.

Most girls are going to at least wonder why a 22 year old guy is still a virgin, especially one who has wanted to lose it all his life. They're going to start drawing bad conclusions about your personality/looks and think you're a weirdo/creep/loser, even if they don't outwardly say those opinions.

Ummm....I'm 22, not a virgin and both my ex and my current partner where both virgins when I am not. The only person that cares about being a virgin is a virgin. Unless they're an absolute d*ckhead (and then they're not worth it anyway) they ain't gonna care.
eelnais
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You mean hymen - and some break long before that, some girls don't even have one. So you can't always tell in that way.

I think you'd be able to tell personally, but what do I know?

You wouldn't have an issue if you didn't have this aversion to germs.
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Here you go again................... trying to diss me , i suggest looking in the mirror
You created a thread to ask for opinions and I have given one. Yes I know I am a virgin too and equally a loser. That doesn't stop you being one, does it?

If you think my opinion is wrong, I suggest you go and tell people you're a virgin. See how they react. See what they think of you the next day and how they act towards you. Believe me, you won't like what they think of you and how they treat you once they know you're a virgin.
syrettd
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

It's a HYMEN, as has been pointed out in this thread already, and most women break their hymens before they ever lose their virginity. They always have small tears in them anyway, or a woman can't have the blood from her period leave her body.
katyness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

You might be right for a small percentage of the population. You're over-thinking this.
katyness
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't know, I was in PE doing some exercises and I started bleeding out of nothing. And it was it.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Yes
Wattsy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You created a thread to ask for opinions and I have given one. Yes I know I am a virgin too and equally a loser. That doesn't stop you being one, does it?

If you think my opinion is wrong, I suggest you go and tell people you're a virgin. See how they react. See what they think of you the next day and how they act towards you. Believe me, you won't like what they think of you and how they treat you once they know you're a virgin.
You have to learn to pull virgin off, I do it quite well, live a perfectly normal social life except I rarely pull girls and obviously don't bring them back to mine, not that I haven't had a few very near misses but regardless, everyone knows, nobody cares. I'm to the point where I think I'll lose a bit of my character once the V plates are dropped because its just become this funny thing. I also think if you're a virgin but you're not trying to lose it then that's just fine, the times I can say I've grafted can certainly be counted on one hand so it hasn't really become an albatross.
Maid Marian
Badges: 20
Report 5 years ago
Only if you tell her.
XMaramena
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I am 22, only turned 22 a month and 2 weeks ago, I'm still a virgin and never had a girlfriend and also not planning on getting one either for a couple of years,
If I got a girlfriend when I am 30 I do not want her thinking I haven't had a girlfriend before so could I lie and say I had a girlfriend in the past or is their a certain why she'd know I am still a virgin?

for example a girl hyeana ( or whatever it's called) gets snapped after first time sex so a boy would know she is no longer a virgin, what about with boys?
Just make sure she goes on top first so it's not QUITE as obvious how bad you are at it.

But maybe a more important question is why would she care? If she won't be with you purely because you haven't had sex, then she's probably not worth your time.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (200)
22.55%
The paper was reasonable (403)
45.43%
Not feeling great about that exam... (165)
18.6%
It was TERRIBLE (119)
13.42%

Watched Threads