Guys: Do you ever notice how non-Western women treat you so much better? Watch

Lotus_Eater
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by vendettax)
I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men.
I've personally always had very good relationships with white middle-class women. Perhaps it's just you they don't like?
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're not from the UK but you're still white and most likely from some femnazi area.

You seem bitter with your stereotypes btw.
Ha please, peach. They are still better and closer to truth than your stereotype.
Messalina
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yay, another racist and sexist thread! TSR really needs more of these!

:facepalm:
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
not really
vendettax
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Messalina)
Yay, another racist and sexist thread! TSR really needs more of these!

:facepalm:
This is from the same woman who titles her threads "boy hits girl". Why not another person hit me? Because you still believe in out-dated gender roles obviously.

Then you agree with Diane Abbots "crisis of masculinity" speech. Which is absolutely filled to the brim with stereotypes that men do:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2352381

Couldn't you read how I said guys only and I'm looking for experiences? No reading comprehension either? I know you believe talking about men in such a way isn't sexist in your bigoted mind, but to me it is. Now bye.
Lyrical Prodigy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I can feel the love for black girls/women in this thread.
Messalina
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
This is from the same woman who titles her threads "boy hits girl". Why not another person hit me? Because you still believe in out-dated gender roles obviously.

Then you agree with Diane Abbots "crisis of masculinity" speech. Which is absolutely filled to the brim with stereotypes that men do:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2352381

Couldn't you read how I said guys only and I'm looking for experiences? No reading comprehension either? I know you believe talking about men in such a way isn't sexist in your bigoted mind, but to me it is. Now bye.
Never made a thread called "boy hits girl", you clearly are imagining things. As for the Diane Abbott thread, I think you'll find that I'm well within my rights to post a BBC article and ask people their thoughts on it.

Btw, anybody can comment on any threads. Which includes calling out trolls who are sexist and racist, on their sexist and racist threads. Perhaps white middle class women don't like you because you're an unpleasant person, shocking as that might sound to your precious ears.
vendettax
Rep:
?
Never made a thread called "boy hits girl", you clearly are imagining things. As for the Diane Abbott thread, I think you'll find that I'm well within my rights to post a BBC article and ask people their thoughts on it.
Never made a thread called "boy hits girl"?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1367255

Explain?

You're well in your rights to post anything, as am I. You came in here with the 'isms' last I checked. She made quite a lot of generilizations in that article which you clearly agree with. Can't be anymore sexist.

Now contribute to the thread or please leave.
Messalina
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Never made a thread called "boy hits girl"?

Explain?

You're well in your rights to post anything, as am I. You came in here with the 'isms' last I checked. She made quite a lot of generilizations in that article which you clearly agree with. Can't be anymore sexist.

Now contribute to the thread of please leave.
Three years ago? Seriously? You must be desperate if that's the "worst" thing you can dig up about me. Especially as in that particular thread I was explaining a situation where a person was the victim of common assault, regardless of gender. What point are you trying to make?

I did not make any comment on the article, I posted it and asked people their thoughts. As you are not a mind reader, I'll once again have to conclude that you're coming up with hateful lies to back up your peculiar hatred of women who are middle class and white.

My contribution to your discussion is that you're wrong. You make no points other than discriminatory and hateful remarks, generalizing about whole groups of people with nothing but your own vile opinions to back it up. Luckily, your opinion doesn't count for diddly squat, presumably why you're venting it so loudly on a student forum. Do you feel like a big man for letting out your hatred and throwing your toys out of the pram? Because it just makes you look silly.
vendettax
Rep:
?
Three years ago? Seriously? You must be desperate if that's the "worst" thing you can dig up about me. Especially as in that particular thread I was explaining a situation where a person was the victim of common assault, regardless of gender. What point are you trying to make?

I did not make any comment on the article, I posted it and asked people their thoughts. As you are not a mind reader, I'll once again have to conclude that you're coming up with hateful lies to back up your peculiar hatred of women who are middle class and white.

My contribution to your discussion is that you're wrong. You make no points other than discriminatory and hateful remarks, generalizing about whole groups of people with nothing but your own vile opinions to back it up. Luckily, your opinion doesn't count for diddly squat, presumably why you're venting it so loudly on a student forum. Do you feel like a big man for letting out your hatred and throwing your toys out of the pram? Because it just makes you look silly.
No it's not the worst thing, it's just on the first page of the small amount of threads you've made. I'm sure your posts are even worse. You made the thread so you were wrong.

No one ever calls a woman racist or sexist for saying white, males are privileged. This is the response to that, and so may it keep up while it's politically correct for females to do such in the first place.
Alpha brah
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ndella
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
I can feel the love for black girls/women in this thread.
Yeah it's a change from the black girl threads
Messalina
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No it's not the worst thing, it's just on the first page of the small amount of threads you've made. I'm sure your posts are even worse. You made the thread so you were wrong.

No one every calls a woman racist or sexist for saying white, males are privileged. This is the response to that, and so may it keep up while it's politically correct for females to do such in the first place.
A thread about me getting beaten up by a man who was supposedly me friend when I was 17? Yeah, that's definitely sexist. ****ing hell, clearly you're unable to understand that ad hominem attacks do you no favours in winning an argument.

Saying that all western women despise men, and that this is because men have "allowed" said women to be feminists - that, sweetheart, is sexist. Making generalizations based on nothing more than your biased opinions about women from other countries = racist. It's not that difficult to understand. You may well be one of those butthurt guys who takes out their anger at not being treated like royalty by women that they consider to be inferior by making ignorant threads on the internet.
vendettax
Rep:
?
A thread about me getting beaten up by a man who was supposedly me friend when I was 17? Yeah, that's definitely sexist. ****ing hell, clearly you're unable to understand that ad hominem attacks do you no favours in winning an argument.

Saying that all western women despise men, and that this is because men have "allowed" said women to be feminists - that, sweetheart, is sexist. Making generalizations based on nothing more than your biased opinions about women from other countries = racist. It's not that difficult to understand. You may well be one of those butthurt guys who takes out their anger at not being treated like royalty by women that they consider to be inferior by making ignorant threads on the internet.
You put the genders in there to gain sympathy.

I haven't said what you concluded either, don't put words in my mouth.

Looks like you're another argumentative white, middle-class, British female.

I heard 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' is on, please leave.
the mezzil
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I swear Polish, Russian, Chinese, South-East Asian etc women treat men so much better.

And white guys, do you ever notice how non-white women treat us much better? My black male friends also said non-black women treat them way better than black women do.

I swear middle-class white women actively despise white men. I've never heard a black or Asian woman complaining about "white, cisgender, hetero white male privilege", it's always white women. Yet white men are the ones who let their women create feminism and express it, they also are least likely to rape (compare European rape figures to Africa and Asia). You just can't win with them.

I think I'm going to get married to an East Asian, or mixed race female as they treat me 100x better.

Men only, express your experiences.
Dude's got a point. Have you seen university feminist groups? There is a 90 % demographic make up of that group.
Messalina
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You put the genders in there to gain sympathy.

I haven't said what you concluded either, don't put words in my mouth.

Looks like you're another argumentative white, middle-class, British female.

I heard 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' is on, please leave.
Looking at your thread history, you've clearly been sexist for a long while. I like that you keep assuming that I'm middle class and female though, clearly you're incapable of opening your mind.

P.S. naming a tv show that I've never seen doesn't do **** for your argument. I suggest you leave, try to become a better human being, and try not to be so unpleasant. You're doing yourself no favours.
vendettax
Rep:
?
Looking at your thread history, you've clearly been sexist for a long while. I like that you keep assuming that I'm middle class and female though, clearly you're incapable of opening your mind.

P.S. naming a tv show that I've never seen doesn't do **** for your argument. I suggest you leave, try to become a better human being, and try not to be so unpleasant. You're doing yourself no favours.
Only a Western Female would enter another man's thread and tell HIM to leave :laugh:
Messalina
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Only a Western Female would enter another man's thread and tell HIM to leave :laugh:
And here lies your biggest boo boo. I'm not female. You may need to rethink your approach
vendettax
Rep:
?
And here lies your biggest boo boo. I'm not female. You may need to rethink your approach
Oh really? Yet you clearly referred to yourself as a "girl" in this thread?

Nice attempt though.
Messalina
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh really? Yet you clearly referred to yourself as a "girl" in this thread?

Nice attempt though.
I suggest you read up on TSR's rules about transphobia, and also about gender identity in general. Just because somebody once identified as something does not mean that they currently identify under that state.

Now, I suggest you tread carefully. Transphobia and anti-trans sentiments are against tsr rules. (Since I'm pretty sure you're going to continue your tirade of hatred against me regardless of my gender identity)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (206)
22.17%
The paper was reasonable (395)
42.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (178)
19.16%
It was TERRIBLE (150)
16.15%

Watched Threads