Posted from TSR Mobile
ninuzu
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HarryJames)
There are certainly much weirder fetishes than feet
Oh yeah, without a doubt. A lot of them are just f***** up, but feet is a very common one, and I have just never seen why...
Apocrypha
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by buchanan700)
Lol. Will do.

Spoiler:
Show
I'm happy with him as is...for now. Interesting to see him like this for a while. Still absolutely pissed with the writers for the way he lost his virginity with some random woman-prop but whatever. I hope he gets it back certainly before or during the halfway mark, although if they are looking to steer towards a finale/ subsequent season that incorporates 'The End' in season 5, which I think they might be, there's a risk his grace will come back with extremely limited power. Which is disappointing, I dislike Future Cas.
*Insert random foot related post here to make it look like im on topic*

Spoiler:
Show
I like how its warming up again, show was pretty dead after season 5 if you ask me.. Gotta love Crowley at the moment though I reckon the show will have a positive ending as the whole show so far has been negative in terms of backstory etc..
ilex_noemi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I actually fear feet...
I don't get how people can have foot fetishes.
The only time that my feet are not covered up is when I'm in the shower and occassionally in the summer when I take a liking to flip flops. I hate seeing other peoples feet even more or having them anywhere near me!
I don't know where I developed that from.
buchanan700
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Apocrypha)
*Insert random foot related post here to make it look like im on topic*

Spoiler:
Show
I like how its warming up again, show was pretty dead after season 5 if you ask me.. Gotta love Crowley at the moment though I reckon the show will have a positive ending as the whole show so far has been negative in terms of backstory etc..
Ha yes, certainly [agree/disagree] with [foot-related post]!

Spoiler:
Show
Definitely agree it's getting it's mojo back.
Don't even get me started on Crowley, I frikkin love the guy, and I really can't tell at the moment, but hesitant guess would be we get a mostly-good-guy-if-not-still-snarky Crowley, or a more enlightened or sympathetic, Bad ass King of Hell back by the end of season. Definitely predicting a show down with Abbadon. Either way I'm happy. And yes very possible we get a more positive ending, just don't get out hopes up is all. It IS supernatural, and there is probably going to be a season 10 yet :P
buchanan700
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xXHolly_90Xx)
I actually fear feet...
I don't get how people can have foot fetishes.
The only time that my feet are not covered up is when I'm in the shower and occassionally in the summer when I take a liking to flip flops. I hate seeing other peoples feet even more or having them anywhere near me!
I don't know where I developed that from.
Thank you!

I'm not alone. Although not as fussed about my own feet.
infairverona
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I like how you say 'still' get turned on by them, as if feet ever got me going at all...
SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ninuzu)
I assumed you meant you were the person who had a foot fetish inboxing me!
Haha - I was saying you are lucky you don't have someone with foot fetish inboxing you - I meant myself as a victim and someone messaging me I was saying you're lucky not to be in same situation as me
ninuzu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SoftPunch)
Haha - I was saying you are lucky you don't have someone with foot fetish inboxing you - I meant myself as a victim and someone messaging me I was saying you're lucky not to be in same situation as me
Oh right!! That makes so much more sense, you had me worried! Poor you! Tell them Vinnie's gonna grow into a massive panda and will f*** them up.
Dope411
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I turn around for 5 minutes and feet are the new boobs....
HarryJames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh yeah, without a doubt. A lot of them are just f***** up, but feet is a very common one, and I have just never seen why...
I don't think it's really an optional thing? I suppose I can understand it in a way, if something can look horrible surely it can look nice too? Maybe not with some things but most

Posted from TSR Mobile
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Oh right!! That makes so much more sense, you had me worried! Poor you! Tell them Vinnie's gonna grow into a massive panda and will f*** them up.
Poor me indeed :nothing:
Marvellous idea ;] Merci
Haha, I realised the awkwardness when I was mistaken for the same type of weirdo - who doesn't keep her foot fetishes secret either
ninuzu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HarryJames)
I don't think it's really an optional thing? I suppose I can understand it in a way, if something can look horrible surely it can look nice too? Maybe not with some things but most
I don't think people have a choice, no. But people that don't have it just find it really odd.
ninuzu
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SoftPunch)
Poor me indeed :nothing:
Marvellous idea ;] Merci
Haha, I realised the awkwardness when I was mistaken for the same type of weirdo - who doesn't keep her foot fetishes secret either
Ha! :teehee:
HarryJames
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't think people have a choice, no. But people that don't have it just find it really odd.
I don't have one but I still don't find it odd

Posted from TSR Mobile
MouldingMercury
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Precious Illusions)
Worse than the anus? :teehee:

But yeah OP, no, no I do not.
At least the anus does not presume to be anything but what he is, as hobo who hasn't showered in a decade, the feet however, are like a politician pretending to be hands!...*drifts away thinking of the expressive beauty of hands*
TheMoho
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cucurbita)
Not very nice

I'm just kidding man.... whatever floats your boat ^_^
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads