What’s the stupidest thing you’ve ever done? Watch

Mr...
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SoftPunch)
Hey - you should respect gifts.

Might save that condom until I am married. It would make for an interesting story on my wife and me' s honeymoon.
gr8wizard10
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
One time I was doing a quadratic equation and I had a negative multiplied by a negative, however I forgot to put the equation into brackets and so the calculator kept saying there was an error. I got extremely frustrated for about an hour until I gave it to my little brother to figure out. Felt so stupid.
pkozman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Was going 110km in the rain and took a sharp left turn, ruined my $40000 mercedes. LOL
username1310823
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by pkozman)
Was going 110km in the rain and took a sharp left turn, ruined my $40000 mercedes. LOL
YOLO, as you do
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mr...)
Might save that condom until I am married. It would make for an interesting story on my wife and me' s honeymoon.
Another believer in no sex before marriage and fabulous idea.
Mr...
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by SoftPunch)
Another believer in no sex before marriage and fabulous idea.
It's not that I believe in it or I have moral against it. I just want to save my THANG for one ladies WONG
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mr...)
It's not that I believe in it or I have moral against it. I just want to save my THANG for one ladies WONG
:mute:
ChemicalBond
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I had a friend whose father accidentally brushed his teeth with Deep Heat once. She could hardly tell us the story as she was laughing so much! :rofl:

The stupidest thing I've ever done was on the penultimate day of lower sixth. I was wearing high heels, and as I left my final further maths lesson of the year, I couldn't have been in more of a hurry if I tried. Forgetting the stairs outside of the class were very shallow and small, I got my heel stuck, went flying down about five steps, heard a sickening crunch, and temporarily forgot that my teacher was right behind me, so a long line of explicit language came tumbling out of my mouth.Even tthough I could feel my toe swelling to twice the size of what it normally is, I stupidly picked myself up, and even though I was right outside the first aid room and my teacher insisted that I got it checked out, I just hobbled off like nothing happened. This was at 11 in the morning, and even though I looked as though I belonged to the Ministry of Silly Walks, I valiantly went on for the rest of the day with the help of my friends (but ignoring their suggestions that I went home- I thought I'd just bruised it). On the last lesson of the day, I walked out, insisting that my friends helped me, and I clinged on to the Bunsen Burners with every little hop. My lovely chemistry teacher, known for her wicked sense of humour, just stood there, hands on hips, sighed, 'Sam, what have you done now?' then rolled her eyes and told me to get it checked out. By the time I got home, my toe was so big I could swear you could see it from space, and was so black and bruised I couldn't walk or go to school the next day. I just spent a couple of days in bed with my foot elevated, which sucked. When I went back for upper sixth, my teacher just grinned, 'how's the toe?' :ashamed2: 18 months later and that toe's still not the same.
MJ1012
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Mr...)
Made sex sounds really loudly as a dare and my form tutor was in the room and i didn't know. I think she thinks i am sexually excited cus she gave me a condom two days later.
Think you missed a hint there mate...
hanros
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
While running late to school I just got on my bike and went without my backpack or any of my books. it sounds too ridiculous to be true but I'm have no reason to make that up. my mum brought my backpack into school later and I got handed it by my headmaster. It was so embarrassing that it was actually quite depressing how absent minded I could be.
moonriver96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by FrankTHEsehlat)
I was sitting in my form room, leaning my back against the wall with my eyes closed taking a small break time kip. Five minutes into my nap the form tutor walked up to me and started waving his hand in front of my face to try and wake me up. One of my friends who was sitting next to me shook me on the shoulder and I, not realising the teacher was right in front of me, said 'PISS OFF' quite aggressively without opening my eyes. Surprisingly the teacher was totally fine with being unwittingly sworn at, he just shrugged his shoulder and walked back to his desk.

A couple of years later I managed to accidentally elbow the same teacher in the balls. He was walking past my desk just as I moved my arm to reach down for my school bag and BAM right in the scrotum.
PRSOM!
indigoblue265
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Waking up this morning (well, afternoon) after a night out, grabbed what I thought was the glass of water by my bed but wound up drinking the cider I didn't finish before we left going out :zomg:
thewhoviannerd
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I was at a house party, and there was a glass door there.

Long story short I walked straight into the door as I didn't realise it was closed, and smacked my head. Apparently there was a mark on the door for months after.

Even worse that I was the only person who hadn't been drinking...

Posted from TSR Mobile
curtis871
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's quite worrying how many of these I've done :getmecoat:. One that so far hasn't been mentioned that I've done is pick up someone else's bag by mistake, got to security and they decided to open up the bag at which point I then had the fun of trying to explain having a load of clothes that were not only about 20 sizes too large but also women's :embarrassed:.
wildleaves
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
poored milk in my glass and orange juice in my cereal
bazookabrad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Torn between -

Babysitting 2 sawn-off shotguns when I was 15, for 3 months, lucky to never get caught.

Point-blank spraying my willy with deodorant when I was around 4 or 5 (experimenting).

Putting a waxing strip over my eyes when I was 8 or 9, resulting in me having no eyebrows and trimmed eyelashes for the following few months.
Donkeykong123
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Walked across a huge pit of cow dung and sunk in it. Thought it was just mud.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bazookabrad
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Donkeykong123)
Walked across a huge pit of cow dung and sunk in it. Thought it was just mud.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reminds me... ya'know this might seem unbelievable, but it's something I pride myself in and try extremely hard to maintain...

I am lucky enough to have never, NEVER stepped in dog-shiz.. ever.
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ohhhh, so many things. Going on holiday without any shoes was a highlight though. I'd been running around the house in my socks and around the garden and things (bearing in my that I was about 13 at this point) before we left, so when my parents told us to hop into the car I just did it, forgetting that I wasn't wearing any shoes. Realised when we stopped the car to get milk and I looked around to get my shoes (I often take them off when I'm in the car so I can sit in a more comfy position), and they weren't there. :lol: Luckily we were only away for a couple of days and my mum had an extra pair, we were the same size at the time.
PatrickB
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I was talking loudly about toilets with two of my friends in year nine, only for them to give me panicked looks a moment too late: one of the maths teachers was walking behind me and heard every word.

I could never look him in the eye ever again
Were you schooled in the Victorian period? Haha! There just toilets!

*Gasp!* "HOW DARE you talk about toilets girl!! My office NOW!"

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iP
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
31.07%
The paper was reasonable (398)
40.41%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.14%
It was TERRIBLE (122)
12.39%

Watched Threads