(Original post by Kartace)
Are puns really appropriate? Show some decorum
I did not mean to needle you.
bigwhalegambler
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
From knowing Birmingham, it's just one of those Alum Rock hoodrats, who cant draw girls, and typically drives up and downs certain roads, to try to impress people in his rented car. Typically, these are 19-25 year old men of Pakistani-Bangladeshi descent. They frown upon girls who go out clubbing, and call them all '****s' even though they dont know them, and going clubbing his far from making one a ****. I conclude, he is exacting revenge on such as he labels '****s' for 'bringing shame to his people'.

#criminalprofiler
#callmecrimewatchmanneedsajobsoo n
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CEKTOP)
That's a completely irrational thing he's doing, he is clearly insane. If he robbed the at least there would be some sort of an explanation for his actions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How do you know it's irrational? He could have a million reasons to do what he's doing.

Perhaps he caught a disease from someone
Maybe his girlfriend broke up with him
Maybe he's never had a girlfriend and hates women.
CEKTOP
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Sabertooth)
How do you know it's irrational? He could have a million reasons to do what he's doing.

Perhaps he caught a disease from someone
Maybe his girlfriend broke up with him
Maybe he's never had a girlfriend and hates women.
A sane person wouldn't run around hurting complete strangers because his girlfriend dumped him. All these "reasons" are only there due to some sort of a psychotic disease.
Rational Thinker
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by CEKTOP)
A sane person wouldn't run around hurting complete strangers because his girlfriend dumped him. All these "reasons" are only there due to some sort of a psychotic disease.
I think it is fair to assume that they were being sarcastic.
rickfloss
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Big-Daddy)
Perhaps he is enlightened and everyone else is not!
i just imagined bane saying that lol
Spetznaaz
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've read a few articles about this, saying how the women must endure waiting to see if they have HIV, but i found it very odd there was no mention of them being treated with PEP. If i got pricked by a random needle i'd demand they put me on that **** immediately, no chances being taken.
thunder_chunky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yakob)

People like him need to be punished, set as an example to ward off other potential criminals.
If you are talking about physically harming him I don't think that would stop other people from committing crimes.
Nerd2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've actually seen a women explain to the police on Broad St that she was stabbed with what she thought was a needle, she seemed to be in serious pain, she had tears in her eyes and everything. The officer said he had received similar complaints throughout the night. Hopefully they catch the ****!
Yakob
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thunder_chunky)
If you are talking about physically harming him I don't think that would stop other people from committing crimes.
Sharia law. I don't agree with it but they way they punish criminals is the only thing I agree with.

Break the law and you are ****ed, no dancing around like we do, protecting the criminal rather than the victim.

I remember a video of a murderer getting hanged in public by the public, that's justice right there.
thunder_chunky
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yakob)
Sharia law. I don't agree with it but they way they punish criminals is the only thing I agree with.

Break the law and you are ****ed, no dancing around like we do, protecting the criminal rather than the victim.

I remember a video of a murderer getting hanged in public by the public, that's justice right there.
You are joking right?
silverbolt
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
and another reason why im so glad i dont live in that dump of a city and the turd pile of a country it belongs to anymore
Blazinq
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What the ****?

Reminds me when I saw a post on Reddit from someone who went on TOR and found a sick disgusting site of someone getting thrills from giving people HIV (was gay and had HIV)
sick ****ing people these days, this is why capital punishment should be brought back.
Blazinq
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Yakob)

Agree with this, possibly not hang in public, but I believe he deserves to be tortured, punished at least.
Mackay
  • Entertainment Forum Helper
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by thunder_chunky)
You are joking right?
I'm speechless too, mate.
mangamaan
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by bigwhalegambler)
From knowing Birmingham, it's just one of those Alum Rock hoodrats, who cant draw girls, and typically drives up and downs certain roads, to try to impress people in his rented car. Typically, these are 19-25 year old men of Pakistani-Bangladeshi descent. They frown upon girls who go out clubbing, and call them all '****s' even though they dont know them, and going clubbing his far from making one a ****. I conclude, he is exacting revenge on such as he labels '****s' for 'bringing shame to his people'.

#criminalprofiler
#callmecrimewatchmanneedsajobsoo n
No he's definitely not going to be a Bangladeshi, most likely a Pakistani. Pakistanis give Muslims and other Asians a bad name amongst the white community.

Then again, as a resident of Birmingham, this isn't the first time for this to happen, last time someone did this, he was from the black community. So there you go...
Rock Fan
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What is my homeland turning into with people like this doing such horrible things
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads