The Student Room Group

Why do so many members here seem to have women trouble?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Verana
Good troll, 9/10

lol, I am not trolling. It is the truth. We are loved and are valued higher when it comes to mating and relationships.

You can deny it as much as you like.
Original post by Bassetts
do you have a big butt and high sex drive like most hispanic women? (or am i thinking of brazilian women?)

Original post by abhiksetia
I'm sorry to interject but what the **** kind of question is that to ask someone?:lol:

Generalization central in here.

Original post by Harley
Do you really think that's an acceptable thing to ask someone?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you see what i have to deal with guys :woo:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by sugar-n-spice
A lot of men on here seem to think that women become attracted to men the exact same way men do to women.

I'd be interested to know how you think men are attracted to women?
girl-in-a-plastic-bag.jpg

Just ordered my girlfriend. Thanks for the advice OP.
Original post by Bassetts
do you have a big butt and high sex drive like most hispanic women? (or am i thinking of brazilian women?)

If you ask women this kind of question then it's no wonder you've been single for 23 years :wink:
Reply 45
Original post by DivinityA
If you ask women this kind of question then it's no wonder you've been single for 23 years :wink:
i dont ask this in real life of course.
Reply 46
Original post by PeaceTreaty
girl-in-a-plastic-bag.jpg

Just ordered my girlfriend. Thanks for the advice OP.

glad my advice helped. more TSR members need to do this and stop complaining on forums
Reply 47
helping the men out, women are easy :cheers:
Original post by Lotus_Eater
I sometimes feel I live in a completely different universe to some of the people on this site. I genuinely don't recognise this worldview at all.

I've asked out women I liked, sometimes it's worked, sometimes it hasn't. I've had good relationships, bad relationships, and am now with someone I really care about and it works. Somehow all without reference to these enormous socio-historical concepts of shifting gender relations. I don't know, people basically want to love and be loved. That hasn't changed. All this stuff about women holding the cards just sounds like excuses.

I'm looking out the window as it's kicking-out time at the local church. Seems to be plenty of couples - some good-looking, most average looking, all getting on perfectly well.

I think everyone should try and see the world more positively, it would genuinely help.

I know. This is so true. Tsr is such a strange place. Guys on here come up with all these theories and concepts of how to pull or how women have changed making it hard for men to have sex or get a girlfriend. While the rest of us just see eachother as individuals and sometimes a relationship works out, sometimes it doesn't etc etc.
My face is bruising from all the face-palming I do when I come on the relationships forum. A lot of attitudes to women on here are just plain creepy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending