Hype en Ecosse
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by letsbehonest)
you look better in the first pic ^_^
This is a necessary part of the bulk and cut routine. Be patient, sister, and he shall soon be swole of body and swole of mind.
Tyrael
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm lean bulking just now, and I'm actually losing (although minute) some body fat whilst making gains. Apparently that is quite normal when you start training though. I personally shrug with DBs, but my traps get hit a lot on pull day anyway.
Bassetts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ct2k7)
for the love of hairy... nooooooooo . My past 6 hookups seemed to love the hair (and something to tug on my back)
aren't you the guy who is only 5 foot 2? and you've had 6 hookups recently? i dont think you can complain that your height is an issue for getting laid. i'm much taller and not getting laid. :o:

your progress is going good. keep at it. may i take this opportunity to say that i did not expect you to be asian. :ahee:
In One Ear
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Bassetts)
aren't you the guy who is only 5 foot 2? and you've had 6 hookups recently? i dont think you can complain that your height is an issue for getting laid. i'm much taller and not getting laid. :o:

your progress is going good. keep at it. may i take this opportunity to say that i did not expect you to be asian. :ahee:
If you've got a decent body Bassetts just take to wearing revealing clothing on nights out.

For the last three club socials (fancy dress) I wore a spartan outfit (red cloak, no top, short gladiator style shorts, arm greaves, nothing else), smurf outfit (blue body paint on the entire upper half no clothing) and then the last time a skin tight silver morph suit (silver surfer costume).

This last time I had 5-6 girls I didn't know open on me verbally, 20-30 tried to get my attention tapping me on the shoulder/slapping my ass/unzipping the back of my suit and giggling and many others giving me eyes/blatantly checking me out which is more than enough in a club. If you can't get something out of all that then you truly are hopeless...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (143)
21.22%
The paper was reasonable (329)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (126)
18.69%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.28%

Watched Threads