Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

Wish I did though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma122)
    I may be naïve but what is a "whitey"??
    Unless there's an overlap, the other guy is wrong, a whitey is something that some inexperienced weed smokers get - they go very pale and usually dizzy, out of touch with the world and with something resembling paralysis at times. Some people vomit or get nauseous. I've never had a whitey so I can't say but apparently it doesn't feel very good at all haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straight up G)
    Unless there's an overlap, the other guy is wrong, a whitey is something that some inexperienced weed smokers get - they go very pale and usually dizzy, out of touch with the world and with something resembling paralysis at times. Some people vomit or get nauseous. I've never had a whitey so I can't say but apparently it doesn't feel very good at all haha.
    Lol people on tsr are either all really posh or just some wet youts

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ggmu!)
    Lol people on tsr are either all really posh or just some wet youts

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Real talk, talk posh or get done by the mods

ReputationRep:

thanks, that does not sound very nice, I don't think I will ever try weed

ReputationRep:
    only after st Patrick's day

ReputationRep:
    During Year 12 and 13 I turned up hungover and sometimes still slightly pissed from the night before most thursday mornings :lol: Personally I never got drunk in school, but a few of my friends once brought some vodka and taboo into school and drank it in the common room as they had a free afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Real talk, talk posh or get done by the mods
    Jesus christ you put her off the ol Gary munk

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cant_think_of_name)
    It happens in America too though thoyub! I have witnessed it first hand...
    There's no hope for the future anymore.

ReputationRep:
    A history teacher was drunk at school once, but he was going through some personal issues that, by the end of his drunken lesson, everybody knew about. So we all felt sorry for him more than anything.

ReputationRep:
    I was stoned in R.E. once listening to the teacher talk about Islam, I went on the giggles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FlavaFavourFruit)
    Not funny...

OP, I didn't see a single drunk person in school.
    looks like it was funny to some people....
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    People do from time to time, particularly towards the end of the year. Not that common though, and I'm not in scotland either :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocolatesauce)
    looks like it was funny to some people....
    Ok what's your point?

ReputationRep:
    Ok what's your point?
    what's was your point of saying that it wasn't funny in the first place, if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything!

ReputationRep:
    what's was your point of saying that it wasn't funny in the first place, if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything!
    Lol people can say what they want, I can say what my opinion is about a post..gosh don't lose sleep over it. Have no idea why you quoted me again :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Lol people can say what they want, I can say what my opinion is about a post..gosh don't lose sleep over it. Have no idea why you quoted me again :rolleyes:
    don't worry, I'm not sleeping over it. I can quote whoever I want (unless you report me which is not my intention) since you can say whatever you want!

ReputationRep:
    don't worry, I'm not sleeping over it. I can quote whoever I want (unless you report me which is not my intention) since you can say whatever you want!
    Ok then but I was just saying that we had a discussion yesterday about it and I thought it was done and dusted..yet you quoted me again today...to rub it in my face that you got rep?

ReputationRep:
    A few times I've turned up still slightly inebriated from the night before. A couple times I've gone out to eat at dinner time and had a couple of beers then come back for the afternoon classes but not properly drunk. Never drunk before school in the morning as that'd be stupid.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Not heard of anyone turning up to school drunk, but I know some people who bunked off school to get drunk once (but didn't return later in the day)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.