Report 5 years ago
Aerith, Final Fantasy VII.
TheHistoryStudent
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
Damn the ending of it was tough to see. After seeing them two bond so well :cry2:
Seeing Kenny die (well..."die") wasn't very nice either :/ - I wish we could have him & lee back...
Malevolent
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheHistoryStudent)
Seeing Kenny die (well..."die") wasn't very nice either :/ - I wish we could have him & lee back...
Sigh me too. Not sure how they're gonna do the next one. Clementine older perhaps? Seems odd to think she will stay at this age and be the protagonist of the next one
Psyk
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by __Adam__)
4 discs was a bit excessive, I'm pretty sure they could have done it in 2 and still had a good story.
To be fair it was quite limiting having only DVDs on the Xbox 360. They possibly could have squeezed it onto less if they had used fewer FMVs and used in game graphics instead. It was one game where the lack of disc space was obviously a problem even I could tell the audio was heavily compressed, and I'm not usually good at picking up on things like that.
TheHistoryStudent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Malevolent)
Sigh me too. Not sure how they're gonna do the next one. Clementine older perhaps? Seems odd to think she will stay at this age and be the protagonist of the next one
Well it's being released sometime this month I believe so the wait is nearly over. Last I looked, we're playing as Clementine, albeit a few months after the end of episode 5 where she leaves Lee - apparently Kenny's fate will also be explored too (I will not believe he's dead until I see a body/zombie damnit!)
TheGrinningSkull
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Halo Reach

Spoiler:
Show
Jorge! That was so sad! And the music went very well with it, it gives me the chills that scene!!
ShowMeYourSpine
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sniper Wolf in MGS.
desdemonata
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not exactly a death, but saying goodbye to Garrus (both times if you have the slightly improved ending patch) in ME3 if you romanced him... DARE YOU not to cry.

Mordin's is also pretty sad, gotta second that.

Edit: didn't give a **** when Ashley died in ME1. What a *****. Kinda wish I'd let Kaiden die though, in ME1 he was marginally less annoying even if he took my Paragon being nice to him as romantic invitation... He was really irritating in 2 though :rolleyes:
FaraazK 256
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Achilles in AC3.
Red dead redemption
Reznov in black ops 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
NathanW18
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Many people have said Mordin and I agree. I would also say Thane's death. I loved that guy and seeing him die was pretty painful.

Killing Zeke in inFamous 2 got to me as well. I didn't want to do it, because the guy was so helpless. "Half as long. Twice as bright."

Milla 'dying' in Tales of Xilla. Felt pretty much how Jude did.
Life_peer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Red Dead Redemption.
Malevolent
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

If anyone is wondering this is the scene.

Watch at your own discretion :cry2:
natninja
  • Careers Forum Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by scriggy)
Johnson in Halo 3.

Why?!
And Cortana in 4...
desdemonata
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by natninja)
And Cortana in 4...
Eh, I just found Cortana annoying by the end. She was cool in the beginning, then she just turned whiny.
Ryan.W
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Halo 4 I did shead a tear :'(
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your dad in Fallout 3
Jason/Ethan committing suicide in the jail cell in Heavy Rain
Was pretty tragic to have no more Ezio (Revelations)
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by xmertic)
Not cried at a video game death... yet. But ones that come to mind is Dom from Gears of War. The countless times Naughty Dog made me think Sully from Uncharted was dead... a very naughty trick from them! Kratos taking Athena out in God of War. That's all that came to mind for now
More so the end of 2 when I thought Elena had died.
MalteseMalteser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Dom Santiago in Gears of War 3 (and also in 2 with what he did to his wife)
The Last of Us - the end of the introduction and then pretty much by the end of the final chapter...
Halo Reach - the end
Halo 4 - Cortana

Yes I shed a tear at all of these moments because I just get so engrossed in the storyline of the game that certain parts sadden me. Doms, Cortanas, and The Last of Us deaths affected me the most, mainly because the Halo and Gears of War franchises have been a huge part of my gaming life and so to see those characters go was heart wrenching, but to play the Last of Us was one heck of an experience....the storyline was amazing and so relatable in places that....damn it was a great game

Actually, the guys at work take the Mickey because I get emotional at video games and they make it a joke, which really lightens the mood in the workplace...and then they ask if I cried when some NPC died when I shot them etc. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hang on, when Clank left at the end of Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction!
C_G
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Every time you die before a checkpoint. Heartbreaking.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.01%
The paper was reasonable (275)
50.27%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.93%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.79%

Watched Threads