Aw :O I bet you're not (:
thanks
JasmineD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Awh what a sweet post...
Probably met me at the station with lilies (my favourite flower ^.^) then took me out to the fanciest restaurant I've ever been to ! Felt so bad when the bill came to about £70!
Or been given an engraved pocket mirror as a present
theorangebox
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My boyfriend's done all manner of nice things for me, like showed up unexpectedly with presents or came over to my house straight away when I was upset and stuff. I don't know what the 'nicest' one would be, but just his general presence always lights up my life.

A more interesting (and perhaps surprising one) was a guy a few years back who refused to take my virginity when I was drunk. We'd been flirting shamelessly around each other for ages, and this night we'd finally decided to take it further. I was completely up for going the full way. But when he found out I was a virgin he just kinda stopped. And he said "I'll be honest, I'm not ready to commit to anything serious here, so I don't think it would be right for me to be your first time." And we never did anything further.

I didn't really understand it at the time. I was 18, felt old enough, and didn't think it would be that big a deal anymore. Most people seemed to have done it. But what it meant, was that a year later I was able to lose it (mutually and sober) with someone I was madly in love with. And that night was infinitely better than anything that could have happened with the first guy. That was an absolutely amazing gift. I can't believe that guy was considerate enough to think of something like that. Especially since he was known as a bit of a player, and you honestly wouldn't have thought he'd think twice about sleeping with any girl. But he genuinely cared enough to think about what it would mean for me, even when we were both off our faces, and that still means a huge deal to me.
EmmaJaneTaylor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bought me adhesive floor tiles from poundland
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My bf took a full fortnight off college to look after me when I had pneumonia and he missed a lot of work and assessments because it was about 2 months before his big final exams. That really meant more to me than all the wee romantic things he has done or bought me over the years.
peedie pixie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Left flowers on the windscreen of my car for me to find the next morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (185)
29.98%
The paper was reasonable (250)
40.52%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
17.5%
It was TERRIBLE (74)
11.99%

Watched Threads