If you could rewind, pause or forward time - What would you do? Watch

username927016
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Forward so I can see what happens after death & then rewind if needs must.
Ben_K
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
I'm going to a buffet tomorrow. :mmm:

What buffet? I LOVE BUFFETS
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Back in time, buy a lottery ticket, done. I'd probably end up going mad and messing it up, though.
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ben_K)
What buffet? I LOVE BUFFETS

A Chinese and Indian one that recently opened near Central London. I'm so excited, I'm getting my yoga pants ready because they fit like they've been made for buffets! :ahee:
Ben_K
Rep:
?
A Chinese and Indian one that recently opened near Central London. I'm so excited, I'm getting my yoga pants ready because they fit like they've been made for buffets! :ahee:
My experience has told me to never wear button up shirts. You have a good technique bringing yoga pants. Remember it's not all you can eat, it's how much can you eat
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Ben_K)
My experience has told me to never wear button up shirts. You have a good technique bringing yoga pants. Remember it's not all you can eat, it's how much can you eat

You're talking to someone who once was a fat kid. Although I don't look it, I still have the mind of a fat kid so THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ME. :awesome: I'm too excited to think of limits! :awesome:

To make things even better, I might be going to another buffet somewhere in Buckinghamshire later in the week! :ahee: :ahee:
Ben_K
Rep:
?
You're talking to someone who once was a fat kid. Although I don't look it, I still have the mind of a fat kid so THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ME. :awesome: I'm too excited to think of limits! :awesome:

To make things even better, I might be going to another buffet somewhere in Buckinghamshire later in the week! :ahee: :ahee:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm you are making me hungry
yodawg321
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I would just go and live in the past, but secretly take some modern conveniences (like a fridge) with me.
And you are going to power the fridge how??
Swanbow
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't think I'd use the rewind button to alter my life. It would be tempting to correct previous mistakes I've made but I am who I am today because of those and perhaps things happened for the best. I wouldn't fast forward either, although it is bloody tempting being a 3rd Year with a tortuous workload :lol: I'd probably just stop time to improve on myself such as; working out, reading, get my essays done and what not leaving me more free time to enjoy myself. Ohh and definitely stop time during exams to cheat, can't forget that.
buchanan700
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Go back to the time I was about to ask the very long term ex boyf out, slap the phone out of my hand and shout 'NO'.

Then I'd probably go and check out some of my ancestors, heck, watch my gran and grandad meet, it's a sweet story.
hskjlclcn
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Pause time definitely! Bernard's watch style. You could not only extend time for any tasks you needed to do but cause mayhem as well :clap2:
gr8wizard10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would join a pro e-sports call of duty competitive team, preferably Epsilon. I would go into the future, use theatre mode to find opposing teams strategies and counteract them in my game-play. Multiple champions shall be won!

Or go back in time and play Runescape, when it was fun. Not none of this bs EOC scape. I'd be surprised if anyone knows what I'm talking about.
ConsiderScience
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would go into the future to see if

1 Vulcans exist

2 Space travel is developed and a part of normal day life. Or at least used.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ConsiderScience
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by yodawg321)
And you are going to power the fridge how??
Lemons.

I'm sure he/she will use melons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
deedee123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would rewind time and get a lottery ticket that would win me the jackpot of course.
ForgetMe
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's where you pay, e.g. 10 pounds and eat how much you want? :teehee:
ForgetMe
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by deedee123)
I would rewind time and get a lottery ticket that would win me the jackpot of course.
What if don't win anything? :teehee:
deedee123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ForgetMe)
What if don't win anything? :teehee:
well you would because you would know the numbers!
Plainview
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I would go back and meet all the historical people that I admire.
summer26
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
pause time to steal things and to check for answers during exams.
rewind time to the past to see famous people, like the beatles (and get their signatures before they're famous so i can sell it off at a high price in the future) and to avoid mistakes that i did in the past
wouldnt want to forward time really.... i like surprises
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (221)
22.97%
The paper was reasonable (430)
44.7%
Not feeling great about that exam... (174)
18.09%
It was TERRIBLE (137)
14.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise