Turn on thread page Beta

I am bored ask me almost anything. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Why is TSR seriously and ridiculously addictive?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermm)
    If a disease affects 1 in 1000 people and a test for the disease is 95% accurate, what's the probability someone has the disease if the test says they do?
    Roughly 1.9?

ReputationRep:
    Why do some people have ZERO common sense?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    So Lou, what are you doing with your life at the moment?
    Waiting to win the lottery lmao nah that was a joke. I am waiting for my hairdressing college course to start back next month as it should of actually of been September but It might happen it might not so I am in limbo although I think I will change from hairdressing to either photography or some sort of midwifery or social work based course, I dunno I have a few options. I will try to persevere with the hairdressing even though some of the clients can be so rude and ill mannered. So I will see how it goes :-).

I am just generally enjoying being young, free and single for now , how's about you then danny111?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrMedicalMonk)
    How do you think Barry white runs when he gets told the cabs are here by Obama?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think he woddles lmao but you sure are random.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nmw95)
    If Johnny had 20 pineapples and he blended them all together, would the resulting drink be tastier than the dead magpie he ate on the way home from school the previous day?
    It should be, or maybe if it was a decomposing Magpie maybe the maggots added a little zing of flavour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou 22)
    Waiting to win the lottery lmao nah that was a joke. I am waiting for my hairdressing college course to start back next month as it should of actually of been September but It might happen it might not so I am in limbo although I think I will change from hairdressing to either photography or some sort of midwifery or social work based course, I dunno I have a few options. I will try to persevere with the hairdressing even though some of the clients can be so rude and ill mannered. So I will see how it goes :-).

I am just generally enjoying being young, free and single for now , how's about you then danny111?
    Oh wow so you are open for everything it seems? Sounds good that you have quite a few interests that you could pursue though, that's important.

I am just about to finish my master thesis and then find a job I guess. My problem is that I don't really know what I want.

So what about being single do you enjoy? ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malevolent)
    How will you cure this boredom?
    Dunno , I am reading my books but I am still bored, I need help. Do you know of any ways I could cure my boredom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JungleeBilli)
    Why is TSR seriously and ridiculously addictive?
    I dunno but it really is, it felt like torture when my pack ran out 2 whole weeks of boredom other than the fun times me and my best friend had when we went out cause we were bored senseless.

ReputationRep:
    Dunno , I am reading my books but I am still bored, I need help. Do you know of any ways I could cure my boredom?
    Go out and shop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JungleeBilli)
    Why do some people have ZERO common sense?
    I would love to know, I have asked this many a time.

ReputationRep:
    Dont be getting too personal now peeps.
    Where do you see yourself when your 40?

ReputationRep:
    I would love to know, I have asked this many a time.
    Exactly. I just refuse to affiliate with them.

ReputationRep:
    What's heavier a tonne of bricks or a tonne of feathers?

ReputationRep:
    what is better, cheese or lego ?

ReputationRep:
    Roughly 1.9?
    Indeed, around 2%

ReputationRep:
    I do indeed, but I think they would be too personal, you know?

ReputationRep:
    If you had to give a human sacrifice to the fiery underworld, who would you choose to be your sacrifice?

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow so you are open for everything it seems? Sounds good that you have quite a few interests that you could pursue though, that's important.

I am just about to finish my master thesis and then find a job I guess. My problem is that I don't really know what I want.

So what about being single do you enjoy? ^^
    I am kind of the same but I suppose we are both still young so hopefully have plenty of time to make up our minds about our futures.

But at least you are doing something constructive

I dunno, cause everyone wants me to be in a relationship but I just have not found the right guy as of yet I wouldn't mind being in a relationship but I just don't have anyone on the cards as yet .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DoctorInTraining)
    Where do you see yourself when your 40?
    Living in a nice house with my hubby and my twins /children. If I ever find a guy lmao.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.