The Student Room Group

I don't think it's that rare, but why do people say that?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by buchanan700
I am the 2%! Blonde with blue eyes...and incredibly pale...but so are most of my family :smile:
I was suprised to hear the 2% thing actually, I thought maybe people from Scandinavia etc might increase that number.

I know! I was very shocked tbh - dayum, it's very rare! :wink:
Original post by Heathen Christ
Suck it, I've got blue eyes and blonde hair #aryanmasterrace

Boring.
Reply 42
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Green eyes have hypnotic properties, that's how they're going to take over the world.

Agreed! :borat:
They are so manipulative and charismatic.
But wow - I thought it was quite a lot of ppl like me :s-smilie::redface:
Reply 43
Original post by SoftPunch
Are both of your eyes the same colour? You know how some ppl have like a brown and a blue eye. Really strange, but cool! :borat:

My eyes are the same colour yeah :P But Heterochromia is uber cool! Especially Segmental Heterochromia :biggrin:
Reply 44
Original post by ninuzu
:frown:

Aww I don't hate you :tongue: it would be stupid to hate someone for their eye colour ... which is impossible for me to steal from you no matter how hard I'd try :wink: My sincerest apologies, Josh - please accept them.
Reply 45
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
My eyes are the same colour yeah :P But Heterochromia is uber cool! Especially Segmental Heterochromia :biggrin:

On the other hand, although initially it is thought of as 'cool' thing to have, attraction towards the ppl with those conditions is probably smaller, as ppl find beautiful things to by symmetric. For many ppl heterochromia is considered to be something weird or unattractive and scary.

Spoiler

Reply 46
On the other hand, although initially it is thought of as 'cool' thing to have, attraction towards the ppl with those conditions is probably smaller, as ppl find beautiful things to by symmetric. For many ppl heterochromia is considered to be something weird or unattractive and scary.

Spoiler

Well, I like what most people consider weird :P I'm glad coloured hair has become more acceptable :biggrin:
Reply 47
Original post by Ruthless Dutchman
Well, I like what most people consider weird :P I'm glad coloured hair has become more acceptable :biggrin:

Hmm, I think the only coloured hair that are acceptable are blue/purple. I find green/pink really strange :s-smilie:
Reply 48
Hmm, I think the only coloured hair that are acceptable are blue/purple. I find green/pink really strange :s-smilie:

This guy called Damien who's a super goth (Baggy black jeans, spikes, chains, heavy metal playlist you mention it) started getting loads of Monster energy drink merchandise, and he cut part of his hair shorter so he could dye it and spike it into a green mohican. I guess it worked because his hair was black. Another guy tried it but with his brown hair it just looked mouldy :s-smilie:

Pink is a great hair colour though :3
Reply 49
Original post by Heathen Christ
Suck it, I've got blue eyes and blonde hair #aryanmasterrace

Oh hai there Hitler
Reply 50
OP, some of the most beautiful women in the world are pale with dark hair (e.g. Megan Fox), work it for what you have :tongue: But if you feel it "washes you out" just get it dyed lighter, you could even go blonde if you wanted or just dark brown :smile:
Reply 51
Aww I don't hate you :tongue: it would be stupid to hate someone for their eye colour ... which is impossible for me to steal from you no matter how hard I'd try :wink: My sincerest apologies, Josh - please accept them.

That's ok, I accept :h:
Reply 52
Original post by Alpha brah
OP, some of the most beautiful women in the world are pale with dark hair (e.g. Megan Fox), work it for what you have :tongue: But if you feel it "washes you out" just get it dyed lighter, you could even go blonde if you wanted or just dark brown :smile:

Not trying to sound arrogant, but I am satisfied with everrything I've got - it's just I thought people were making it seem more rare and unusual than it really is...
Megan Fox :drool:
This is quite funny to read but referring to the first post. Yeah its quite rare, I mean I know a few people with black hair and ice white skin. Not as many as regular brown hair but I get the people asking questions thing.

I get it often on my eyes personally. Its because my eyecolour is this weird light gold and I have massive pupils, people always ask if I'm high, but I don't smoke, its just natural.

Quick Reply

Latest