Blimey that's the best one yet. :bl:
musketeer
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by HotfireLegend)
I figured it as soon as I saw the guy, to be honest :P

A lot of people didn't though, because of the fact that the Time Lord lore is that they can only have 13 regenerations. It isn't common knowledge that the Time Lords chose 13 as a limit, they're not physically restricted to 13.
Norin
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
I saw him once in Covent Garden and I literally screeched out loud and only just manage to restrain myself from running over to him and grabbing any part of him that may have been available and offering him my undying love and total devotion. :love:

Plus he was with Sophia Myles at the time, so there'd have been a whole 'girl get the heck out of the way' thing goin' on.
I would've done it, its one of those moments that you would never get back, I would kissed him hard just like he does with every other girl in Doctor Who. I have no idea how you restrained yourself. :rock:
Norin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by sosadsosad)
Attachment 253967

Attachment 253969

:drool:

My ovarrriiieeeesss :coma:
Stop it I have to be up and ready for school tomorrow, because of you i'm going to have looooong dreams about both of them
Marahahaha
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Guys, 3 days left..just 3 days :cool:
Get the popcorn ready..
The preview from bbc children in need was just simply wonderful..(simply wonderful just reminds me of that advert- the mayonnaise advert )
I can't wait
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
Might watch it.
Fullofsurprises
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Norin)
I would've done it, its one of those moments that you would never get back, I would kissed him hard just like he does with every other girl in Doctor Who. I have no idea how you restrained yourself. :rock:
I sooo wanted to rush over to him! :blush: I don't know why I didn't, some kind of reserved behaviour in public thing that my parents drilled into me. All shame was about to depart - and then the moment passed and I had not acted. :rolleyes:
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by techno-thriller)
Might watch it.
:lol: You are like that guy from the in-car recording in Russia who just pulled his sun visor down when the biggest meteorite ever was heading for the earth, blazing in the sky in front of him.
techno-thriller
Badges: 14
Report 5 years ago
:lol: You are like that guy from the in-car recording in Russia who just pulled his sun visor down when the biggest meteorite ever was heading for the earth, blazing in the sky in front of him.
Tbh I didnt enjoy the last one (can't remember name lol) that much, so not really interested anymore. But if its Tennant you bet I'd watch that, maybe not live.
Rebelliar
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
The only thing that can make this better if Christopher Eccleston makes an appearance when John Hurt's doctor regenerates... I will scream.. so LOUD...
Norin
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I sooo wanted to rush over to him! :blush: I don't know why I didn't, some kind of reserved behaviour in public thing that my parents drilled into me. All shame was about to depart - and then the moment passed and I had not acted. :rolleyes:
If I was with you at that moment in time, I would've pushed you on to him, with your lips locking his.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rebelliar)
The only thing that can make this better if Christopher Eccleston makes an appearance when John Hurt's doctor regenerates... I will scream.. so LOUD...
There will be screaming... there will be rending of garments...
musketeer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is anyone gonna go watch it in 3D?
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Am watching 'An Adventure in Time and Space' - currently on BBC2 - about the invention of Dr Who and the making of the very first episode, really interesting and fun programme.
musketeer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Am watching 'An Adventure in Time and Space' - currently on BBC2 - about the invention of Dr Who and the making of the very first episode, really interesting and fun programme.

I thought it was a brilliant insight into how it was made. I never realised it's producer was the first female producer in the BBC. It truly was ground-breaking!
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by musketeer)
I thought it was a brilliant insight into how it was made. I never realised it's producer was the first female producer in the BBC. It truly was ground-breaking!
Yes, it was excellent and fascinating - and not to mention that it also had an asian director, one of the first to work in UK television.

The bit at the end where he was looking at Matt Smith and Matt was touching the original controls was very touching. :cry2:
musketeer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes, it was excellent and fascinating - and not to mention that it also had an asian director, one of the first to work in UK television.

The bit at the end where he was looking at Matt Smith and Matt was touching the original controls was very touching. :cry2:

Ohhhh it was lovely! Such a nice touch to include the current Doctor, it was amazing to see how the original Doctor character has flowed through the generations to the current character. Although is it just me or is the Doctor getting consistently goofier?
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
(Original post by musketeer)
Ohhhh it was lovely! Such a nice touch to include the current Doctor, it was amazing to see how the original Doctor character has flowed through the generations to the current character. Although is it just me or is the Doctor getting consistently goofier?
I don't know, maybe sometimes - maybe Matt has played it that way more. I mean David was much more serious wasn't he?

My Dad has a huge library of all the classic Dr Who and I've watched some of them, I think Tom Baker would be my personal favourite out of the classic ones as he was kind of light but very serious in the same package.

Matt was on Breakfast TV this morning talking about the upcoming programmes, apparently Jenna-Louise has said that the regeneration scene will be 'brutal' and 'devastating', so that will be something.

God, I am soooo looking ahead now to see how Peter Capaldi will be! :cool:
Gjaykay
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm gonna be fangirling out all day :love::shy2:
musketeer
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't know, maybe sometimes - maybe Matt has played it that way more. I mean David was much more serious wasn't he?

My Dad has a huge library of all the classic Dr Who and I've watched some of them, I think Tom Baker would be my personal favourite out of the classic ones as he was kind of light but very serious in the same package.

Matt was on Breakfast TV this morning talking about the upcoming programmes, apparently Jenna-Louise has said that the regeneration scene will be 'brutal' and 'devastating', so that will be something.

God, I am soooo looking ahead now to see how Peter Capaldi will be! :cool:

All true, but David Tennant did show his lighter side a lot, especially with Catherine Tate. I think it helped that they were really good friends though, you could tell the chemistry between them was genuine.

I think I'll cry during the regeneration scene, I normally do. I don't quite know what to make of Peter Capaldi, I feel now how I felt when Matt Smith joined but they made a great decision with him so hopefully they've made a great decision with Peter.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (104)
19.05%
The paper was reasonable (274)
50.18%
Not feeling great about that exam... (109)
19.96%
It was TERRIBLE (59)
10.81%

Watched Threads