Something horrible just happened... Watch

SoftPunch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maid Marian)
I was on my way to the shops, and there were two student boys behind me. I passed a little old lady with her trolley (one of those things old people push around) and then three other student boys. Then I heard a sort of splat, so I turned around, and the little old lady was lying face down on the ground, having tripped on the curb. :cry:

I froze, and then just ran over and one of the boys kind of put his arms around her to lift her up. And I held her hands to help pull her up. And all the other boys were just sort of standing around. I was like, "Are you alright, are you hurt?"

She seemed okay, just a bit dazed. When she back on her feet, we all went on our way again.

I just felt completely shaken and awful and nearly crying for the rest of my walk :cry2: I should have made better sure that she was okay, and I should have offered to walk her home. I feel awful.

Just had to let that out. Sigh.
You can't cry over spilled milk. What happened has happened. I don't blame you for not thinking further as the situation was unexpected and overwhelming.
The Truth.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
lol op got banned
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (487)
31.16%
The paper was reasonable (603)
38.58%
Not feeling great about that exam... (256)
16.38%
It was TERRIBLE (217)
13.88%

Watched Threads