does anyone want to be study pals? Watch

Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by placenta medicae talpae)
I would like to be a 'study pal'.
In the sense that I would very much like to shout at you if you're not doing any work and/or need to work harder :judge:
sounds great? x
dorthy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
hello, i love to be to your study pal im 17
dorthy
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
i also need a friend
Rep:
?
(Original post by dorthy)
i also need a friend
just accepted it x
Rep:
?
GUYS COULD YOU ALL PM ME? the studentroom can be tricky for me as Im not a common user but please could those that want a study pal private message me so we can sort something out thanks xx
aspirinpharmacist
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Egg Militia)
Diagnostic radiography Not same course, but we do use drugs so there is a few bits here and there related :ahee:. Got my dissertation to be handed in for April and 2 modules (with about 3 projects in each) in for December.
I wanted to do radiography once. Not good enough at physics though. My friends have been getting placements in radiography and I'm so jealous, I wanted to see all the machines. Who doesn't like drugs, really? I've got about 2 million lab reports due next semester, plus course tests that count for my actual grade and a portfolio to do, plus some stats coursework so I'm trying to get a head start before Christmas.
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Book_Lover_23)
I see absolutely nothing wrong with that, that sounds like a very productive use of your time - provided you managed to get the cute guy's number haha, I know that feeling! I'm just like "oh, oh! I totally know some of those words!"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nope, it went spectacularly wrong at the end of the year :lol: But I did end up changing my mind about Bladerunner.
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by GEEKHELP)
Hahaha well I would love to be your buddy and im sure the other people here would too ! just add them and I will add you and if you want a scolding for not doing your work now and again then message me
PLAN. I could seriously do with someone reminding me I need to work who isn't my mum or my housemates. Mostly because I want to hit my housemates with a frying pan sometimes.
The Egg Militia
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
I wanted to do radiography once. Not good enough at physics though. My friends have been getting placements in radiography and I'm so jealous, I wanted to see all the machines. Who doesn't like drugs, really? I've got about 2 million lab reports due next semester, plus course tests that count for my actual grade and a portfolio to do, plus some stats coursework so I'm trying to get a head start before Christmas.
Ah that sucks Where do your friends study? Interestingly, I would have studied something more in your field if I was better at chemistry. I loved sciences, chemistry probably being the one I found most interesting but I don't think I'd be able to cut it at a university level.

You want help with motivation? Misery loves company :P I'd love to have a bit of feedback on some of the projects I'm about to hand in next month :facepalm:
qr95
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nah your alright.

Posted from TSR Mobile
SugarAddict
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing AS doing bio, chem and maths.
TELL ME IT GETS EASIER!
(and I'm new to here so a study pal, buddy friend whatever would be great)
aspirinpharmacist
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by The Egg Militia)
Ah that sucks Where do your friends study? Interestingly, I would have studied something more in your field if I was better at chemistry. I loved sciences, chemistry probably being the one I found most interesting but I don't think I'd be able to cut it at a university level.

You want help with motivation? Misery loves company :P I'd love to have a bit of feedback on some of the projects I'm about to hand in next month :facepalm:
I'm trying to finish a chemistry tutorial as we speak. :lol: They study at UEA with me Haha, that's funny, we could have switched roles.

Definitely, my motivation is nil.
KelseyLoveday
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm doing Bio,chem and maths A level. did history and epq last year too
OCR Biology A2, OCR A Chemistry A2 and OCR MEI Maths A2
romaleos2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Book_Lover_23)
I'd be your study pal I did the Scottish equivalent of maths and French AS last year and am doing the equivalent of further maths atm I think
We can conquer maths together!
Sounds good!
addylad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Study pal for A level maths anyone? :tsr:

Posted from TSR Mobile
romaleos2
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by addylad)
Study pal for A level maths anyone? :tsr:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yooooo what board you on?

Or do you mean A2.....
addylad
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Meliss)
Yooooo what board you on?

Or do you mean A2.....
AS/A2, Edexcel. Currently doing C1 and finding it rather straightforward (I'm a bit rusty though as the A in my FSMQ is now over 4 years ago).

Posted from TSR Mobile
bottled
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yeah, sure.
if it's maths tho
Mr...
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
haha it doesn't matter even if you're young OK we are study pals then! I haven't really thought it through but I will try to add you as a friend on here first and see what happens
This will go finally help me get work done.
Mr...
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
[QUOTE=Carrot_Cake_13;45236298]

Whoaah.. I do hope you didn't mistake me for 10 years old ahahah xD
I am in year 9 can I be yours too it's makes more sense.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Arts University Bournemouth
    Art and Design Foundation Diploma Further education
    Sat, 25 May '19
  • SOAS University of London
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 29 May '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Thu, 30 May '19

How did your AQA GCSE Physics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (306)
30.82%
The paper was reasonable (404)
40.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (159)
16.01%
It was TERRIBLE (124)
12.49%

Watched Threads