(Original post by SoftPunch)
My God, Occams
That's what all the girls say :smug:
just curious
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Come on guys stop spamming! Especially if you're gonna be hypocritical and say what I wrote is graphic but won't bat an eyelid if someone straight had said that.
Juichiro
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by a10)
*just thought of very graphic images*

Oh god :puke:

XD
I know you enjoyed you own thoughts. :sexface:
MostUncivilised
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Damn right - I really like being sucked off, but my thing first of all has to get excited :blushing:
You're male? You do realise your profile says female, you might want to get that checked out.
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by just curious)
Come on guys stop spamming! Especially if you're gonna be hypocritical and say what I wrote is graphic but won't bat an eyelid if someone straight had said that.
I am not having a go at you :dontknow:
I was just agreeing with the person who said it was graphic - it has nothing to do with you being gay. Stop thinking everyone around you is a homophobe - you're the one who is ashamed of yourself and what you are if you just immediately presume (without a valid reason) that everyone around you hates for your sexuality. I would have said the same if it was guy describing girl sucking him off.

I actually created a thread in which I was saying hump emoticons are graphic and strange. However, just try and go on a thread of a homosexual TSRian and say their description was graphic, one would be flooded with comments suggesting they are homophobes - I so totally did not expect that :rofl: :rolleyes:
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by MostUncivilised)
You're male? You do realise your profile says female, you might want to get that checked out.
I don't even ... this is better not to be serious :rofl:
MostUncivilised - how naive
User990473
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't even ... this is better not to be serious :rofl:
MostUncivilised - how naive
You act like a girl but look like a man. There's just no way to tell.
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
You act like a girl but look like a man. There's just no way to tell.
Cool story bro - I am ever so grateful for this insightful information. Really opened up my eyes. What would I do without Occams.
User990473
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Cool story bro.
Name:  liz+mad.gif
Views: 207
Size:  324.1 KB
SoftPunch
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
Name:  liz+mad.gif
Views: 207
Size:  324.1 KB
Name:  tongue.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  10.0 KB
just curious
Rep:
?
I am not having a go at you :dontknow:
I was just agreeing with the person who said it was graphic - it has nothing to do with you being gay. Stop thinking everyone around you is a homophobe - you're the one who is ashamed of yourself and what you are if you just immediately presume (without a valid reason) that everyone around you hates for your sexuality. I would have said the same if it was guy describing girl sucking him off.
All I was saying that ForgetMe posted a pointless post, which was at intelligence level of the user he quoted if anything...
P.S. Spamming? How so exactly? All I did was pointed out that if you're gonna quote someone saying they wrote a stupid post, your post is no better than that of a user.
I actually created a thread in which I was saying hump emoticons are graphic and strange. However, just try and go on a thread of a homosexual TSRian and say their description was graphic, one would be flooded with comments suggesting they are homophobes - I so totally did not expect that :rofl: :rolleyes:
Well I mainly meant to say that to a10 who was being a ****. Wasn't accusing you of anything but *****ing with ForgetMe.
MedicalMike
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Little Wolf Taima)
You're a guy. Nothing you do in bed will make you bad.
Well that's quite the immature sweeping statement is it not?
ForgetMe
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
''Feeling me up'' ... ''Got excited'' ... ''Sucking each other off'' --- oh yeah, none of those warrant for graphic images :rolleyes:
Still that doesn't force him to imagine..
TheJay92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yesterday I met a guy I spoke to online. We had lunch and coffee and stuff and then because my room was nearby where we were and we had nowhere to go we went back to my place and watched a film (we sat on my bed). Then all of a sudden when it ended he started feeling me up and stuff and I couldn't help it and got excited and we ended up basically sucking each other off. It was my first time and it was fun but I feel kinda bad 'cause I never thought I'd do something like this on my first date. Or before getting married... I know people are liberal nowadays and this kinda stuff is not looked up as anything bad but I don't know how to feel about it. do you think what I did makes me slutty/cheap/sad???
have you met up with him since?
just curious
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheJay92)
have you met up with him since?
We spoke on the phone but haven't met up yet. Gonna try and arrange something for tomorrrow.
TheJay92
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
We spoke on the phone but haven't met up yet. Gonna try and arrange something for tomorrrow.
anything happen?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (161)
22.09%
The paper was reasonable (348)
47.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (136)
18.66%
It was TERRIBLE (84)
11.52%

Watched Threads