Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think what will infuriate me is if 4 of my choices reply quickly (be it good or bad) and the 5th takes right up until the last day in May. That would stress the living daylights out of me :-p

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grim_Squeaker)
    I think what will infuriate me is if 4 of my choices reply quickly (be it good or bad) and the 5th takes right up until the last day in May. That would stress the living daylights out of me :-p

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This.

I got four offers within one week, and Greenwich took a long time to reply. I just wanted them to HURRY so I could make my decisions and do more research - thankfully, they did! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We have a few veterinary and medical student hopefuls on our Access course so the rest of us got told to put our UCAS applications aside until they had theirs finished (they have earlier deadlines) and then to do them...... I wish I'd been stubborn and insisted on having mine finished and submitted ASAP. Would have taken a lot of stress off my shoulders and given me more time for assignments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grim_Squeaker)
    We have a few veterinary and medical student hopefuls on our Access course so the rest of us got told to put our UCAS applications aside until they had theirs finished (they have earlier deadlines) and then to do them...... I wish I'd been stubborn and insisted on having mine finished and submitted ASAP. Would have taken a lot of stress off my shoulders and given me more time for assignments.
    That was a bad idea to wait - I would of definitely submitted yours as soon as possible so that the stress is off, and like you said, you can get your assignments done on time for when you DO receive a conditional/unconditional offer. Goodness knows why they said that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paula92xo)
    That was a bad idea to wait - I would of definitely submitted yours as soon as possible so that the stress is off, and like you said, you can get your assignments done on time for when you DO receive a conditional/unconditional offer. Goodness knows why they said that!
    Ah well, me and the 3 early application folk are now applied and waiting.... cant speak for the other 20 odd though as they really ain't being proactive. And considering UCAS crashed badly around deadline time when I last applied for Uni (quite a while ago now, I wouldn't be one to trust to last minute).

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody doing an Access course had offers from either Manchester, Southampton, Sheffield, Swansea or Newcastle? I only put my application in on Thursday so I'm not expecting anything yet, I'm just wondering what kind of time frame I could be looking at.

ReputationRep:
    ive got one offer, ive had one interview at my first choice uni and another interview this week coming up the waiting for interviews horrible but the decision wait is worse

ReputationRep:
    I've had 4 offers now from Leeds met, Nottingham Trent, derby and hull. Just waiting for York St. John but they seem to be taking ages

Posted from TSR Mobile

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.