Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by martin jol)
    based on the amount you post about virginity and sex, it's clearly something you are very anxious about. getting laid would significantly diminish this anxiety. less anxiety = better sleep.
    i see your point.

woooo i've fixed my sleeping pattern. :woo: i got to bed at 8:45pm, got to sleep in about 15 minutes, woke up at about 4:30am, got up at 5am. i'm surprised i didnt need more sleep, 7 and a half hours is quite low after i got so little the night before. i would also like to have woken up a bit later, maybe 6:30-7am. 5am is a little too early to do anything. :ashamed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bassetts)
    i see your point.

woooo i've fixed my sleeping pattern. :woo: i got to bed at 8:45pm, got to sleep in about 15 minutes, woke up at about 4:30am, got up at 5am. i'm surprised i didnt need more sleep, 7 and a half hours is quite low after i got so little the night before. i would also like to have woken up a bit later, maybe 6:30-7am. 5am is a little too early to do anything. :ashamed:
    glad ur ok, im still ****ed

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the general problem here is a lack up healthy lifestyle. Too much time on PCs/Xboxs or whatever until late into the night and if you're on your laptop you're probably doing it in bed.

Advice? Healthier lifestyles, more exercise, less junk food, more water and stop doing stuff in bed other than sleeping.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watwatwatwatwatw)
    glad ur ok, im still ****ed
    aaaand it's ****ed again. for the first time in about 6 weeks, i managed to masturbate and ejaculate (at about 9am). i went to morning lectures and i felt very tired possibly because i ejaculated and that makes you tired. i went to bed from 2pm to 8pm this afternoon.

time to try and fix my sleeping pattern again.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Melatonin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dumachi)
    Melatonin
    isnt that the chemical in your skin which gives it colour?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    No. Google it.

ReputationRep:
    Gtfo we don need trools like you
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    It's the hormone that makes you feel sleepy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    usually i would sleep a little earlier each night and get up a little earlier, i do this until i get back to normal but if i dont have the time for that i would do an all nighter and sleep the next evening but dont fall asleep during the day otherwise you would screw up your sleeping patterns even more :p:

ReputationRep:
    It shouldnt be too hard as you say you already wake up at 7am.

Drink coffee throughout the day to ensure you dont fall asleep in the afternoon. When it comes to 7pm, stop drinking coffee and let yourself sleep from 9pm onwards. You shouldnt feel wired at nightime after not sleeping for 15 or so hours.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.