would you be friends with the other gender if there was no sex? Watch

Poll: well?
i am a guy and i'd still like to be around women (33)
41.25%
i am a guy and no (9)
11.25%
i am a gal and i'd still like to to around men (36)
45%
i am a gal and no (2)
2.5%
Mankytoes
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by ArtGoblin)
:unimpressed: You're just feeding the 'women are only good for sex' attitude, you know. It's stupid to suggest that one gender makes a better friend that another when there is so much variety between people within each gender. I have found that men talk about people behind their backs as much as women, but when they do it it doesn't get classed as *****ing (unless they are gay). It's seen as venting, or worse, banter.
I'll admit I ***** a bit. The difference I've always seen is women can be so two faced about it, they act like best mates with a girl one moment and then are ****ging them to hell a moment later. I haven't ever really noticed men do that.

I have a lot more male friends, but female friends can be great too.
nic-nac
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I generally get along with guys better than girls, plus my uni course is a bit of a sausage fest so it's no surprise that I ended up friends with guys. Plus I'm used to being friends with gay guys, and kinda made friends with a guy I thought was gay, anyway, it turns out he isn't gay, but we are still friends. Us two are also friends with a 3rd guy (straight). It's not weird or impossible.
Phil2008
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yes. There are interesting, fun, friendly women out there that can offer more than a lukewarm hole.
AristoBrat!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Huh?! I know not one person that wants to hump every person they've ever befriended! So yeah.
Where on zuzuland did you excavate that question from!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (3)
33.33%
The paper was reasonable (1)
11.11%
Not feeling great about that exam... (1)
11.11%
It was TERRIBLE (4)
44.44%

Watched Threads