The Student Room Group

would you be friends with the other gender if there was no sex?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ArtGoblin
:unimpressed: You're just feeding the 'women are only good for sex' attitude, you know. It's stupid to suggest that one gender makes a better friend that another when there is so much variety between people within each gender. I have found that men talk about people behind their backs as much as women, but when they do it it doesn't get classed as bitching (unless they are gay). It's seen as venting, or worse, banter.

I'll admit I bitch a bit. The difference I've always seen is women can be so two faced about it, they act like best mates with a girl one moment and then are slagging them to hell a moment later. I haven't ever really noticed men do that.

I have a lot more male friends, but female friends can be great too.
Reply 41
I generally get along with guys better than girls, plus my uni course is a bit of a sausage fest so it's no surprise that I ended up friends with guys. Plus I'm used to being friends with gay guys, and kinda made friends with a guy I thought was gay, anyway, it turns out he isn't gay, but we are still friends. Us two are also friends with a 3rd guy (straight). It's not weird or impossible.
Yes. There are interesting, fun, friendly women out there that can offer more than a lukewarm hole.
Huh?! I know not one person that wants to hump every person they've ever befriended! So yeah.
Where on zuzuland did you excavate that question from!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending