Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    no worries dude see you September if i get the grades

ReputationRep:
    Hi, if anyones looking to book at goldsmiths and would like pictures of the rooms bathroom ect, drop me a message. i stayed their last year and most probably will rebook again.

ReputationRep:
    Looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Goldsmiths Court in an en suite study room, all bills included etc. No deposit required just the normal fees.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AK:))
    Hi, if anyones looking to book at goldsmiths and would like pictures of the rooms bathroom ect, drop me a message. i stayed their last year and most probably will rebook again.
    Hi, any pictures would be great as they have very few on
    their website and I would love to see what it looks like

ReputationRep:
    was heartbroken to hear that bryon and gill street south were fully booked, goldsmiths court for me, i hope its good

ReputationRep:
    Hi anyone wanting to move into Goldsmiths can takeover my tenancy no deposit is required just the tenancy fees just contact me Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just booked this accommodation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by premwilson)
    Hi anyone wanting to move into Goldsmiths can takeover my tenancy no deposit is required just the tenancy fees just contact me Thanks
    hey i'm interested

ReputationRep:
    Im in flat 45.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 41, anyone else in there?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Anyone else staying here?

ReputationRep:
    I have an en-suite room in the student halls Goldsmith Court that needs a tenant, the deposit of £200 is already paid, if you know anyone who is in need of student accommodation in Nottingham or if you’re interested please message me for details!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone need a studio room in goldsmith court, you can take over my tenancy. inside the studio, Theres private kitchen, bath room, refrigerator in the room, all bill included. please message me if interested.thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone have a room at goldsmith court that needs taking over?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do. My contact number is 07523312717

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AK:))
    please can you post them or email me them? i'm staying there this upcoming september

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aneela1992)
    Hi does anyone have a room at goldsmith court that needs taking over?
    Hi aneela,

I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in a flat of 4 persons in Goldsmith Court Nottingham, at 110 pounds per week, which includes utilities, wifi, content insurance. It has its own laundry room, share kitchen/diner and TV. It is newly renovated and only 5 minutes walk away from Nottingham Trent University. I was wondering if you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help. Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated!

Michelle

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.