Turn on thread page Beta

Who's your favourite video game villain? watch

ReputationRep:
    Name:  Colonel_Mael_Radec_by_cliodx.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  275.0 KB

Colonel Radec from Killzone 2... Then they killed him off and we were left with Orlock and Stahl.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Krauser from the RE series. Anyone played the Darkside Chronicles on the Wii? The bonus chapter in which you play as Krauser when he was a "good guy" alongside Leon and you can hear him turning evil through his internal monologue... brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Sephiroth from FF7, always thought he was pretty bad ass, most other FF villains haven't came close imo,

I'd also say Ganon/Ganondorf etc from the Zelda series
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LukeM90)
    (...)
    I'd also say Ganon/Ganondorf etc from the Zelda series
    Ganondorf in Ocarina of time is the best in my opinion. An overconvince, powerful and bad laughing villain whose I have had always the impression he is the pure personification of evil.

ReputationRep:
    Armstrong from Metal Gear Rising. Yikes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kallisto)
    Ganondorf in Ocarina of time is the best in my opinion. An overconvince, powerful and bad laughing villain whose I have had always the impression he is the pure personification of evil.
    Ganondorf's a fitting good choice :yep: I quite like this depiction, though of course they're actually the same Ganondorf

ReputationRep:
    Zarok from the Medievil games. He used to freak me out when I was a kid
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    Ganondorf's a fitting good choice :yep: I quite like this depiction, though of course they're actually the same Ganondorf
    Its the windwaker, isn't it? the picture looks nice.

I also like so-called mad scientists. That's why Dr. Wily from Mega Man series and Dr. Eggman from Sonic series counts to my favorites too. But the very best villain in video games in my opinion would be a mix of Ganondorf and mad scientist. Do you know some of them?

ReputationRep:
    Its the windwaker, isn't it? the picture looks nice.

I also like so-called mad scientists. That's why Dr. Wily from Mega Man series and Dr. Eggman from Sonic series counts to my favorites too. But the very best villain in video games in my opinion would be a mix of Ganondorf and mad scientist. Do you know some of them?
    Yep, that's from Wind Waker, and yep, I know of both of the two 'mad scientists' that you mention - two other good choices. :yy:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Good to know that you know both of them, but I am afraid that you have misunderstood me. I asked you for villain characters in video games which have the characteristics of Ganondorf AND a mad scientist. Is there any character which come into your mind?

ReputationRep:
    Good to know that you know both of them, but I am afraid that you have misunderstood me. I asked you for villain characters in video games which have the characteristics of Ganondorf AND a mad scientist. Is there any character which come into your mind?
    Ah, I see - my apologies! No-one comes to mind, though, I'm afraid. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    Gotta be generic bad guy from Uncharted 1.
    Hmm, or generic Russian from Uncharted 2.
    Or... generic English guy from Uncharted 2.

Can't decide.

ReputationRep:
    The illusive man out of Mass Effect ^^
    Name:  me__illusive_man_by_chacou-d3r6d6s.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  165.9 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by RHCPfan)
    Albert Wesker.
    Ver, very good choice! a character which came not into my mind! shame on me! an unscrupolous villain who tried to create a better human race.

ReputationRep:
    Handsome Jack from Borderlands 2, cool guy.
    Runners-up go to Vaas from Far Cry 3 or Glados from Portal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jjj90)
    Gotta be generic bad guy from Uncharted 1.
    Hmm, or generic Russian from Uncharted 2.
    Or... generic English guy from Uncharted 2.

Can't decide.
    ge·ner·ic

[juh-ner-ik] Show IPA
    adjective Also, ge·ner·i·cal. 1.of, applicable to, or referring to all the members of a genus, class, group, or kind; general.

2.of, pertaining to, or noting a genus, especially in biology.

3.(of a word) applicable or referring to both men and women: a generic pronoun.

4.not protected by trademark registration: “Cola” and “shuttle” are generic terms.

I don't think generic means what you think it means.

ReputationRep:
    Ver, very good choice! a character which came not into my mind! shame on me! an unscrupolous villain who tried to create a better human race.
    The guy is purely out for himself.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by RHCPfan)
    The guy is purely out for himself.
    He is the pure evil of his way. He is not comparable, just one of a kind.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps in Heavy Rain
    Spoiler:
    Show
    since I really didn't believe the PI was the killer

Uka Uka?

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.