The Student Room Group

In2Action 2014

Scroll to see replies

Our bds forms should be back in time I know mine were sent off on Friday as I got a conformation email about it :smile: so excited
Reply 41
I go training on 6th April.. Add me on Facebook Emma Louise. :-)
Reply 42
Original post by Kayleighdeexo
Anyone else apply for summer 2015 that can help me out with few questions?

I am going June 2015! anything I can help with?
Hey is anyone else going for training June 2015 crèche tream member? :smile:
Hey, don't know if anyone still reads this thread but I've been offered an interview and wondered if anyone could let me know what to expect! Are they Skype interviews or will I have to travel?
Reply 45
Original post by domkennedy
Hey, don't know if anyone still reads this thread but I've been offered an interview and wondered if anyone could let me know what to expect! Are they Skype interviews or will I have to travel?

Hey how did the interview go? what did they ask? Ive got my Skype interview on monday, Training to start in march
Reply 46
Ive got my Skype interview on monday, what did they ask you? I start my training in march
Original post by KGraceH
Ive got my Skype interview on monday, what did they ask you? I start my training in march

Hey, mine is on Tuesday actually, had to confirm some start dates with my Uni. Good luck with yours!
Reply 48
Hey, mine is on Tuesday actually, had to confirm some start dates with my Uni. Good luck with yours!

ahh right, well Ill let you know how it goes on monday then. :smile: thanks, you too
Original post by KGraceH
ahh right, well Ill let you know how it goes on monday then. :smile: thanks, you too

Yeah please do..would be good to have a heads up on what they may ask! Thanks :smile:
Reply 50
Yeah please do..would be good to have a heads up on what they may ask! Thanks :smile:

Have they told you when your training will be yet? and when you will fly out?
Original post by KGraceH
Have they told you when your training will be yet? and when you will fly out?

They said the training is in early June for me as I can't make the May training times :smile:
Reply 52
soo...
They start by asking you
Where you heard about the company?
What do you think you will be doing out there?
How (and what experience you have) will you work well in a team?
How (and what experience you have) will you work well individually?
Because you are out there for months how will you keep motivated?
Any questions?

She explained that the daily schedule runs in sections (all scheduled for you) so for example, you could be working with 3-5year olds in the morning, families at lunch, 8-10year olds in the afternoon.
3-5years would be themed animated sessions.
families could be water sports and team building.
8-10years could be problem solving exercises and in2olympics.
then doing kids mini disco in the later evening.

She said she will get back to everyone she interviews this week on friday, to book onto the appropriate training courses.

Good luck tomorrow x
Wow that's amazing, thankyou so much! Did you think it went well? Which job were you interviewing for? :smile: x
Reply 54
Wow that's amazing, thankyou so much! Did you think it went well? Which job were you interviewing for? :smile: x

No problem.

Daytime entertainer.

I have no idea if it went well. I have the relevant experience and a lot of it, so hopefully. She didn't really let on. She explained a bit about the job then asked a question then repeated in that order. There was literally no feedback in her voice, she was really nice and friendly though.

Also a point to make, by Skype call they literally mean a phone call on Skype. I thought it would be a video call so I made myself up and dressed interview appropriate. x
Awesome, sounds like if you have all that experience you've probably nailed it! Good luck :smile: Oh really! haha i was gonna wear a shirt, tidy my room and take my piercings out and stuff too, so that's useful to know, thanks for your help, much appreciated!
Reply 56
Awesome, sounds like if you have all that experience you've probably nailed it! Good luck :smile: Oh really! haha i was gonna wear a shirt, tidy my room and take my piercings out and stuff too, so that's useful to know, thanks for your help, much appreciated!

No problem, let us know how yours goes. Good luck x
Think I did okay, she was really nice and it was relaxed but i kinda had a brain malfunction halfway through answering one of the first questions and forgot where I was going with the point I was making with threw me off a bit! Ah well I guess we'll see, did she mention how long we'll have to wait to find out if we're successful or not?
Reply 58
Think I did okay, she was really nice and it was relaxed but i kinda had a brain malfunction halfway through answering one of the first questions and forgot where I was going with the point I was making with threw me off a bit! Ah well I guess we'll see, did she mention how long we'll have to wait to find out if we're successful or not?

Yeh friday. Keep in touch and let us know if you get it x
Okay sweet will do, I'll be in Copenhagen but i'll try to find some internet! good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending