Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

How many pillows do you sleep on? watch

• View Poll Results: On how many pillows do you sleep?
    38.76%
    48.06%
    more than 2
    13.18%

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ruthless Dutchman)
    I've got 3 pillows on my bed, Ideally I only really need 2 but I've got 3 anyway.

Of course I don't pile them all under my head because sleeping with your neck at a right angle to the rest of your body isn't very comfortable. No, only one pillow under my head, one at an angle to sorta keep me in place...

And one to cuddle.

:C
    Exactly this but I also rest my legs on one

ReputationRep:
    2, and I like them to be big pillows. I also have a cushion which always starts off next to me but I usually wake up cuddling it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IndiaCaitlinn)
    2, and I like them to be big pillows. I also have a cushion which always starts off next to me but I usually wake up cuddling it
    You're cute, I sleep on the couch, don't have a bed, my mums house is pathetic and my dad won't let me back into his.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)

I have to have another one on my side against the wall because a couple of years ago my sister (who shared a room with me at the time) told me that she saw a spider on the wall my bed was against. I slept in my living room every single day for 6 weeks after. :innocent: I have no idea if she actually saw it or if she was dreaming it because she was barely awake at the time but it freaks me out so badly that I will sleep without a pillow if I have to use my one to cover the wall if the wall's pillow is missing.
    Haha, thats so adorable xD

Im guessing the myth about eating spiders during sleep didnt amuse you?

ReputationRep:
    2. I have to sleep in an elevated position though because of GERD.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kilroy8)
    I start with 2 but one is always on the floor when I wake up
    I am the same dude xD, I also find on days when I am really tired both pillows are on the floor and I end up in the opposite direction I went to sleep in lmao the joys of having a king size bed to yourself .

ReputationRep:
    Two thin ones on top of each other. If not, one folded over.

ReputationRep:
    2 but there not big fluffy stuffy ones, just flat. I find the big stuffy one's uncomfortable especially the one's with feathers in *shudders

I'm a pillow freak, I need to have at least 8, if not I'll take yours...
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    2 pillows normally.

3 if I have a cold - I find that being propped up helps me breathe. But the downside is that with 3 I wake up with a crick in my neck.

ReputationRep:
    2, perfect height!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    5. 4 in a kind of nest that have around my head and one in front of me.

ReputationRep:
    1, but its a firm, memory foam one.

ReputationRep:
    Two

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    I'm a pillow freak, I need to have at least 8, if not I'll take yours...
    Ahhh I'm like the exact same! Don't sleep on them all, just kinda place some around my head and cuddle some others. Usually all end up on the floor anyways hah

(Original post by #_Inspiration)
    Ahhh I'm like the exact same! Don't sleep on them all, just kinda place some around my head and cuddle some others. Usually all end up on the floor anyways hah
    Haha I'm a bit of rough sleeper too

ReputationRep:
    one very flat pillow

ReputationRep:
    2!
    No more, no less, always 2. If more than 2, too many, take away until 2. If less than 2, not enough, add enough to add to 2.
    A simple pillow code really :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PG593)
    Haha I'm a bit of rough sleeper too
    hahaha I think we're still weird though... Everyone else has like 1pillow -.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.