x Turn on thread page Beta

What height you would date? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suzylemonade)
    172cm is more 5'7/5'8
    I'm 173cm and I'm 5'8
    oh okay - well I just googled it quickly

ReputationRep:
    I don't really care about height at all. In terms of preference, probably someone the same height as me (I'm about 5' 2", give or take an inch. Yes, for a guy I'm nearly a midget), give or take a couple of inches.

But in the end, it doesn't even matter.

ReputationRep:
    She'd have to be around 5ft10 - 6ft 1 ish.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beccaf87)
    I am 5'1 and would have liked a guy 5'4-5'9. However I ended up falling in love with a guy who is 6'4. Go figure. lol. Can't help who you love.
    Aw thats so cute

ReputationRep:
    Prefer a girl/woman who is at least 180cm otherwise I find that she walks too slow and sits too close to the dashboard or steering wheel while in a car.

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 6' 2" on a good day. For me I think the ideal height would be about 5' 9" however I really don't look at height when considering a girl. Anywhere from 5' 5" to 5' 10" is great. And I think I wouldn't reject a girl even if she was out side that range.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'4 and my fave height for a guy is 6'2 but I'm not really that bothered, as long as they're the same height or taller

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely don't care. I find most people I like are taller than me because most people are taller than me. Oh the joys of being 4ft 9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KenzieFantie)
    A silly kind of way of wording the question, but I hope you get the meaning. What's the perfect height that would attract you to someone?? I'm nosy, I know!! xx
    im 6'3 and I like girls who are about 5'8. Once had a girl who was about 6' and it was too much

ReputationRep:
    For girls, something that's not too tall, so likely under 6'1"' but I wouldn't say no.

For men, my height or greater, 5'2"+.

I haven't dated anyone under 6ft though...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I generally like really tall guys, im 5'4'' and my fiancee is 6'6''

ReputationRep:
    I'm about 5"2 and I used to always want guys who are significantly taller but nowadays I've started to open up a bit more and I don't mind if they're slightly on the short side...as long as they're taller than me if I'm wearing heels...or actually, taller than me on a daily basis as I like wearing creepers and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Between 5'7 and 6ft in an ideal world. I'm around 6'1.

ReputationRep:
    Anything below 6'0.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't mind at all. I guess maybe if they were literally a foot smaller than me (I'm 5ft 8) it might be offpuyting but I wouldn't rule it out point blank.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't put a certain number on it, but the 2 girls I've dated have both been 5'8/5'9 ish. I find taller girls more attractive for sure. I'm only 6'1 myself and there are times when if they wore high heels looked taller than me, but I don't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    5ft7 and under (since I'm 5'7'') but I wouldn't care if she was a little bit taller than me...
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who is 5ft 7in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chad_Bronson)
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who is 5ft 7in
    Solidarity, brother! :cheers:

ReputationRep:
    I am 5ft 5in (maybe 5ft 6in) which is pretty short for a guy but I wouldn't mind dating anyone taller than me, for me its about the person inside rather than the person outside, although maybe too tall would be pretty weird.

ReputationRep:
    Ideally any height taller than me, I'm 5'5/5'6 so anything above is ideal... That being said, if they were the same height or a little less and I was attracted to them, it wouldn't be the end of the world. I wouldn't give up high heels though, I don't mind a height difference.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2014
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.