Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are your parents rules on sleeping with boyfriend/girlfriend? watch

On a serious note my parents were 100% fine with girls staying over from when I was about 14/15, and most of the time girls parents were too apart from one who went ballistic...

Generally though if they weren't girlfriends I would sneak them in in the evening after they'd gone to bed and then they'd leave after they'd gone to work or were on the top floor.

I've only ever had one boyfriend and that was when I was 15. My parents let him sleep over, as long as we slept in different rooms. I lost my virginity that night.

The next day they had 'the talk' with me. I told them I wasn't even ready for sex so nothing happened. Their room was the other end of the (big) house so they wouldn't have heard anything. Same when we slept at his house; separate rooms. I think with his parents it was more because of my age, I was 15 and he was 16, and it's illegal for that to happen over here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.