Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingKumar)
    Pretty annoyed that he's gonna take like 10 more years to finish it! I'm worried that he may die before then.
    He's only 39, still pretty young. Although he did get seriously ill recently hence the regularly breaks. But I agree, it would be a disaster if we never saw the end of One Piece.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by farrisraza)
    your wrong the best part of naruto is still to come
    Nothing else Naruto has to offer will ever top what it once was back in the first half of the series.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manic Boy)
    Death note is amazing. Mind blowing amazing! However, don't watch it past episode 25. Episode 25 is the unofficial end of the series.
    Very true.

ReputationRep:
    Naruto is long past its glory days. In it's own words, "its a shell of its former self"
    I agree. It's like Bleach tbh. Was awesome, then just went down hill a bit. Listening to the old openings makes me feel so nostalgic :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Naruto is long past its glory days. In it's own words, "its a shell of its former self"
    I havent watched much of the shippuden
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Deathnote :^_^:
    Naruto is a close second but feel it has dragged on for too long now. Wasn't a good as it used to be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tai Ga)
    I agree. It's like Bleach tbh. Was awesome, then just went down hill a bit. Listening to the old openings makes me feel so nostalgic :moon:
    I think out of the mangas that were once considered "the big three", One Piece is the only one still going strong. I think it's because Bleach and Naruto should have ended much sooner but the editors pressured the respective mangakas into continuing them. The negative impacts of this is obvious, like the mangaka losing the passion for their work after a while. In my opinion, Bleach peaked at the soul society arc, and apparently Toriyama (author of dbz) asked Kishimoto to continue Naruto when he wanted to end it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLionHearted)
    I havent watched much of the shippuden
    Naruto is still worth watching till the end if for no other reason other than curiosity. It deserves that much for its amazing first half.

ReputationRep:
    Shamen King

ReputationRep:
    Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh

...in fact I don't think I've watched anime other than those. That is, if "anime" means animation from Japan only...

ReputationRep:
    Chobits

Still really need to watch black butler.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh

...in fact I don't think I've watched anime other than those. That is, if "anime" means animation from Japan only...
    I think that's what it technically means, ya. But some blur the lines; I think Avatar: The Last Airbender is great for a Western animated show. I generally include it when I'm talking about anime, though some people will pick you up on things like that.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn
    Nana (The shoujo girl within)
    Stein;Gates
    Shingeki (obvs)
    Sket Dance
    Noragami
    Chuuninbyou
    Magi
    Natsume Yuujinchou

And junjou romantica (yaoi :awesome:)

I have loads lol.
    Nana was so cute, emraced my inner shoujo XD I started Junjou Romantica but bloody hell it was like catered for all the fangirls haha XD The second couple bored me ;/
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I just finished this weirder than weird anime called "Recently, my sister is unusual"...wow that was weird o.O
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Naruto. Also like FMA: Brotherhood, Bleach and Death Note. Favourite manga is Monster.

ReputationRep:
    I've only seen two :erm: but sword art online is definitely my fave :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    Death Note.No question about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassQueen13)
    Nana was so cute, emraced my inner shoujo XD I started Junjou Romantica but bloody hell it was like catered for all the fangirls haha XD The second couple bored me ;/
    I loved Nana. I used to adore Shin :daydreaming: Hachi seriously annoyed me though. My poor Nobu :console: She was a seriously fickle character and made A LOT of bad choices. But that's the realism which makes Nana so appealing.

Lol I've seen junjou like 3 times. Misaki and Usagi are defo my fave couple. You should read the manga

If you wanna see weird, watch Nazo no Kanojo X. It's an entire anime dedicated to a guy drinking a girls drool. LOL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)
    Death Note.

The original Dragon Ball and Shippuuden are also pretty good, but Death Note just clinches it for me. Eden of the East was pretty good for a short anime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you tried watching Monster?The atmosphere reminded me alot of Deathnote without the supernatural elements.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I loved Nana. I used to adore Shin :daydreaming: Hachi seriously annoyed me though. My poor Nobu :console: She was a seriously fickle character and made A LOT of bad choices. But that's the realism which makes Nana so appealing.

Lol I've seen junjou like 3 times. Misaki and Usagi are defo my fave couple. You should read the manga

If you wanna see weird, watch Nazo no Kanojo X. It's an entire anime dedicated to a guy drinking a girls drool. LOL
    Hachi was so cute omggggg :') But yh I agree, she did make a lot of bad choices! I loved the friendship between her and Nana.

Loool are they the first couple? They were really cute ^^ Haha not sure about that, it would probably pollute my innocent mind XD

LOL what the ****....this I gotta see :rolleyes:

theres this really weird anime called Recently, my sister is unusual. It's about this step sister and step brother. The step sisters get sorta possesed by this fairy at times. The fairy puts a chastity belt on the step sister and the only way to rid her of that belt is by filling the gauge up and the only way to do that is make the moves on her step brother! LOL. So basically its a another creepy incest loving anime.

Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.