Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethhlloydd)
    or if you can't find it or an easy way is to go on this link☺ me and Hannah aren't sure if it will work but worth a go xx

https://m.facebook.com/groups/141556...rid=1082177074
    The link works, I've just asked to join xx

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully I'll be joining the group !! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh I really hope so! You've waited so long, I'm almost as nervous to find out your decision as I was waiting for mine!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mellybee)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I feel the same as Karen! Really hoping for you xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thank you girls don't no how id of coped without the support if you ladies over the past few months !!!! Even with family it's not the same as being able to talk to people who have been in the same position !!!! What will be will be ... Everything happens for a reason ... So bring it on !!!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm on childrens sept 2013 and in my experience so far practice is nothing like bedpans and bandages lol....good luck everyone and mellybee I really hope u get ur place....I've been watching the sept 13 thread and I feel awful uve waited so long. Jen x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jen38jen)
    I'm on childrens sept 2013 and in my experience so far practice is nothing like bedpans and bandages lol....good luck everyone and mellybee I really hope u get ur place....I've been watching the sept 13 thread and I feel awful uve waited so long. Jen x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you Jen and I work in hospital and work with students I've worked at bolton to lol and I kinda thought that myself x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had my interview for children's nursing in at Edge Hill in November still waiting to find out if I have a place :-/ anyone else still waiting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ycalvert)
    Hi! I had my interview for children's nursing in at Edge Hill in November still waiting to find out if I have a place :-/ anyone else still waiting?
    Me November to x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pleased I'm not the only one left waiting :-) two people on my course have received offers but for April so I was slightly worried Sept was full! I called admissions today and they said that wasn't the case and I will hear before the 8th :-/ fingers crossed! X

ReputationRep:
    Pleased I'm not the only one left waiting :-) two people on my course have received offers but for April so I was slightly worried Sept was full! I called admissions today and they said that wasn't the case and I will hear before the 8th :-/ fingers crossed! X
    Yeah loads have offers and declines x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This is torture this x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey girlies :-) thought i'd join in with everyone because i had my interview in january and im still waiting......it's driving me insane. im 27, will be 28 if and when i start and will be living at hoem as i dont live too far away. when i ring they say they are working through it all but seems to me it's being left a little late. Especially considering monday is a bank holidaay too. Well done to all the girls who have a place already and good luck to those waiting xx

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Snap I'm 27 will be 28 when I start hopefully at Edge Hill :-/! I had an email from UCAS today my heart went but it was only an advert! I don't think we will hear until the last day know I don't mind how long as long as it's an offer lol! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    I got one the other day and it was one of those stupid news letters!! Have you had an offer from anywhere else? I've been offered uclan but edge hil is my first choice!! I can see where your'e coming from with that but the wait is annoying xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have UCLAN but Edge Hill is my 1st so really keeping everything crossed! A few from my college have heard but they have been offered April not Sept! Ru on an access at the mo x

ReputationRep:
    ooohhhhh, well done for getting uclan aswell!! im doing an access course at southport college at the minute but will be finished soon, where are you doing yours? xx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you too! I'm in skelmesdale I finish in three weeks :-) it's flown I can't wait to get started in uni now! Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Thanks you too! I'm in skelmesdale I finish in three weeks :-) it's flown I can't wait to get started in uni now! Xxx
    Hi im in skem, do you live there x

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an idea of how many places have been given out??? Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.