Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

12 year old is UK's youngest mother. Watch

ReputationRep:
    the biggest problem with this is the fact that she's giving the "bill" to her parents when they had nothing to do with the unprotected sex that's so messed up - surely they are having a hard enough time parenting/paying for just her? why should they have to pay for another child? it just reeks of irresponsibility and and lack of respect for her parents

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Entangled;47207613]I seem to remember my 12th year being filled less with smut and more with 'all we had to do was follow the damn train, CJ.'

By far one of the best! Your 12th year was well spent my friend. 4 was a total let down for me, as a result of this crippling disappointment I still haven't played 5

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    All we need now is to prosecute the father for rape and we'll have a full-retard house.

ReputationRep:
    Why does it shock people so much? when it bleeds it breeds.Fact is women have kids older and older now, it's not uncommon to see women have kids in their 40's these days but it's actually unhealthy. Women are best having kids in their prime.At least the father is there only 13 years old and more man than most of us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Dragonborn)
    This **** is so ****ing wrong. If my daughter ever got pregnant at 12 or my son got a girl pregnant at that age I'd slap her/him ****ing silly.
    That would help the situation enormously, especially as Grandad would be doing porridge.

ReputationRep:
    Abortion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not surprised. Children are practically encouraged to become sexually active at such ages by the media, friends and even schools. It reeks of irresponsibility on our part as a society that we allow children to be exposed to highly sexualized material.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeavyTeddy)
    Not surprised. Children are practically encouraged to become sexually active at such ages by the media, friends and even schools. It reeks of irresponsibility on our part as a society that we allow children to be exposed to highly sexualized material.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I agree. I cant believe I'm about to say this because I sound like my grandparents when I was a kid but whatever happened to childhood?

For the kids in my class at that age the height of experience was looking up vagina and penis in the dictionary ( we were easily amused).

Society has gone to **** pretty quickly if you ask me. I worry about what the situation will be when I have my own kids. Clearly pregnancy at 12 -13 is becoming the norm. Insane

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    Fear not young maiden, for my and others taxes will fund your life for decades to come....sigh.
    she should put up for adoption ffs, the fact this has happened when she is 12 years old shows what a chaotic family she lives in herself

I don't want to fund bad parenting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brap man 420)
    she should put up for adoption ffs, the fact this has happened when she is 12 years old shows what a chaotic family she lives in herself

I don't want to fund bad parenting.
    Her mother was also only 14-15 when she got pregnant.
    Your taxes will be funding this family for generations to come.

You parents funded her mother
    We will fund her
    And your children will fund her children

It's a beautiful thing.......

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aivicore)
    Why? It doesn't affect you.

There's also little basis for calling it "stupid" besides the likelihood that neither mother nor child will lead "average" lives. That doesn't mean they won't be happy.
    **** off

being a liberal doesn't mean encouraging stupidity

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Who am I kidding? They should be sterilised

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miscounted_time)
    Nope. Who am I kidding? They should be sterilised

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. I'm not a fascist, she should get a big kick up the arse by society and do the right thing, for liberalism to work it needs people to pursue virtue, the Labour party hasn't realised this yet.

ReputationRep:
    White british girls need some serious education......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Polecat)
    I just can't understand why you would keep the baby. Not only has it ruined the 12 year old's life, it's bloody selfish in that it's a complete ruin of the baby's life.
    Yes, I'm sure aborting the baby would have improved its life greatly. What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    Yes, I'm sure aborting the baby would have improved its life greatly. What?
    That doesn't make sense, a baby wouldn't have a life it was aborted, but it's probably going to have a miserable one if it isn't (unless adopted).

ReputationRep:
    That doesn't make sense, a baby wouldn't have a life it was aborted, but it's probably going to have a miserable one if it isn't (unless adopted).
    I know, that was my point.

I did assume that by 'not keeping' the baby the other poster meant aborting it, although if she meant having it and putting it up for adoption it would make more sense...

ReputationRep:
    I agree. I cant believe I'm about to say this because I sound like my grandparents when I was a kid but whatever happened to childhood?

For the kids in my class at that age the height of experience was looking up vagina and penis in the dictionary ( we were easily amused).

Society has gone to **** pretty quickly if you ask me. I worry about what the situation will be when I have my own kids. Clearly pregnancy at 12 -13 is becoming the norm. Insane

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you being serious?

ReputationRep:
    No. I'm not a fascist, she should get a big kick up the arse by society and do the right thing, for liberalism to work it needs people to pursue virtue, the Labour party hasn't realised this yet.
    Lol I was merely venting my frustration I didn't mean it literally. I'm not going to start roaming the streets with a pair of rubber gloves and some rusty scissors. Although I am becoming increasing disillusioned with society

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TurboCretin)
    Are you being serious?
    Sees a newsarticle pointing out one example.
    Sees that it says the youngest.
    Trys to imply it's becoming the norm

>> logic

Lol I was merely venting my frustration I didn't mean it literally. I'm not going to start roaming the streets with a pair of rubber gloves and some rusty scissors. Although I am becoming increasing disillusioned with society

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a relief , whenever I get angry at society, I remember it was always a **** hole.

Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.