Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

What films you like really need sequels? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkysarmy)
    Eragon, the books were freaking amazing but the first film, was a massive let down. New director, better budget and work that magic!
    Yes! Omg the main character could barely act and Safira was the only convincing one out of the lot and she was animated :rolleyes: Arya was too old and she wasn't as adventurous as in the books either

ReputationRep:
    DREDD! The campaign is doing well with over 100,000 signatures on the petition (which the creators of the judge dredd comics are involved with). Hopefully we'll see a sequel soon.

https://www.facebook.com/MakeADreddSequel?fref=ts

ReputationRep:
    Pitch Perfect

ReputationRep:
    The Beach

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cole-slaw)
    THE A-TEAM.

I normally hate dumb action films but that film was a work of art. I have never seen a cinema audience in this country react so enthusiastically to a film.

That could have been an awesome franchise. It could have been the new James Bond.
    I thought it was dreadful. What exactly was their reaction?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    I thought it was dreadful. What exactly was their reaction?

whooping, hollering, cheering, laughing, gasping with amazement and excitement.

I think perhaps you needed to be a fan of the original A-team series to "get it".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    THERE NEEDS TO BE A KUNG FU PANDA 3. Although I think they might be working on it. Not sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kung_Fu_Panda_3

It's going to happen!! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Bad Boys 2 needs a sequel. Would be the best films ever.

ReputationRep:
    The Golden Compass. In fact, they need to redo that movie because they just ruined it completely! The ending was really bad. But if they don't then they better make a sequel to continue on from it. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stinkum)
    Bad Boys 2 needs a sequel. Would be the best films ever.
    There will be a sequel for BB3 set to be released in 2015 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1502397/
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    The Place Beyond the Pines.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    The Golden Compass needs remaking and they need to do the Subtle Knife and the Amber Spyglass, I want the films to convince me not to hate Will. I hate that character so much.

Also A Series of Unfortunate Events.
    (Original post by miser)
    Northern Lights

Would be nice to have the His Dark Materials trilogy properly represented.
    (Original post by Rosheen)
    The Golden Compass. In fact, they need to redo that movie because they just ruined it completely! The ending was really bad. But if they don't then they better make a sequel to continue on from it. :P
    Apparently they were going to make it properly with the actual ending of the books & the religious imagery but they panicked because of some poor screen tests and a fear of backlash from some Christian groups and ruined it. :facepalm::unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Pixar's UP -x-
    (Probably showing Russell's adventures)

ReputationRep:
    Beetlejuice and maybe Leon.

ReputationRep:
    I loved Turbo last year and I'm tempted to say I'd like a sequel to that but I'm not sure where they would go with it.

ReputationRep:
    Prisoners
    SALT

ReputationRep:
    Divergent!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aspirinpharmacist)
    The Golden Compass needs remaking and they need to do the Subtle Knife and the Amber Spyglass, I want the films to convince me not to hate Will. I hate that character so much.

Also A Series of Unfortunate Events.
    What made you hate Will?

ReputationRep:
    Drive.

Prometheus and Taken 2 dont deserve sequels, such poor films.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
    What made you hate Will?
    Can't remember to be honest, he just really got on my nerves. It's been a few years since I read it, I might like him now.

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.