Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

I'm misunderstood and I'm here to clear my name. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xscape)
    That isn't very good logic bro. You don't know the entire populations opinion on OPs post. I asked my cousin he said he cares. GG I win.
    The concept of sarcasm really does elude you, doesn't it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red one)
    I love how people talk about me and call me a troll yet no one can show me evidence of my trolling.

#Debunked.
    This is literally the same logic as Al-Fatihah.

Are you Al-Fatty in disguise?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by majmuh24)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Pulling the sarcasm card when exposed. :rolleyes: gg

ReputationRep:
    OP has a superiority complex; is probably fat too.

ReputationRep:
    Someone i feel like a prophet misunderstood under the gun

ReputationRep:
    You're power-mad and so stubborn, you refuse to be put down even when it's the right thing and you know it, plus your unconditional love for your dangerous son is twisted, also you like to **** your broth... oh wait no that's not you...

I don't like most/any of the stuff you post but I appreciate anyone who has Cersei love so you can stay imo. The rest I just take with a pinch of salt and a deep breath. The Ceseri love saves you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awe)
    You're power-mad and so stubborn, you refuse to be put down even when it's the right thing and you know it, plus your unconditional love for your dangerous son is twisted, also you like to **** your broth... oh wait no that's not you...

I don't like most/any of the stuff you post but I appreciate anyone who has Cersei love so you can stay imo. The rest I just take with a pinch of salt and a deep breath. The Ceseri love saves you.
    Calm down lady baby have a strawberry or something

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    Calm down lady baby have a strawberry or something

ReputationRep:
    There wasn't any sarcasm ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big-Daddy)
    There wasn't any sarcasm ...
    Do you normally use Spongebob GIFs in a serious post?

ReputationRep:
    Do you normally use Spongebob GIFs in a serious post?
    Nope. The post wasn't serious but it wasn't sarcastic. Read the text of the GIF. If it was sarcastic, writing "nobody cares" would mean that everybody cares ... which is not how I interpreted that post!

(Bit off-topic, but then who cares anyway?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    Because everyone knows that you're a troll who writes in such a way that you deliberately try to wind other people up.

:troll:
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big-Daddy)
    Nope. The post wasn't serious but it wasn't sarcastic. Read the text of the GIF. If it was sarcastic, writing "nobody cares" would mean that everybody cares ... which is not how I interpreted that post!

(Bit off-topic, but then who cares anyway?)
    At the risk of overusing my GIFs...

ReputationRep:
    You have this thing about being confident in your opinions, and not caring about what other people think. But then why do you post threads trying to explain and justify your opinions exactly? Also referring to others as 'sheep' is not exactly the best way to get people to stop disliking you now is it? :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    You're a troll. Evidence: only trolls claim to not be trolls.*

*True fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Red one)
    I love how people talk about me and call me a troll yet no one can show me evidence of my trolling.

#Debunked.

:bee2:
    this doesn't seem down to earth. I guess it's the way you word things that pissed people off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    At the risk of overusing my GIFs...

I care.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpistolero7)
    There's trolls, blatant trolls and then there's you. Someone who spends hours day in day out on a forum being a long term troll.

You must have a rather interesting life, methinks.
    basically this.

ReputationRep:
    Nice weather we are having eh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dire wolf)
    basically this.
    More interesting than the life of someone who took the time to search through my posting history months down the line.

Baiscally this.

:rolleyes:

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.