Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

TSR Girls Unit!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Lol, I can guarantee you that it wouldn't
    I can guarantee it would! Almost any girl with their pics up gets harassed. someone told me that plenty of guys have randomly and to quote then "shown their... ahem" just because they're a girl.. .

(Original post by de_monies)
    I can guarantee it would! Almost any girl with their pics up gets harassed. someone told me that plenty of guys have randomly and to quote then "shown their... ahem" just because they're a girl.. .
    "Almost any" I would be the exception, I assure you

ReputationRep:
    in

ReputationRep:
    this is a rather pointless thread :bl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure that if somebody made a Males United thread that talks about women being stupid/sleazy etc. and making idiotic PMs it will get banned.

So I'm waiting for the mods to show their impartial view to this thread when people have been baited out. Surely a thread that's essentially 'male slut shaming' is quite horrible and shouldn't be allowed in this day and age. There's also the fact that people are showing PMs(Private messages) out to the public without the other persons permission which I also highly disagree with.

Saying that. I'm intrigued as to who will be baited out. Finally, we can find out who the thirstiest heterosexual male is on this forum.
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    You don't know what a pm is until redarrow sends one
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I have a photo up and I don't get harassed. I get some private messages but I'd say they were just friendly not inappropriate lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    I have a photo up and I don't get harassed. I get some private messages but I'd say they were just friendly not inappropriate lol.
    Do you live in a bank by any chance?

Never knew Halifax was a town.

ReputationRep:
    Please, don't flatter yourselves. I've yet to meet a single girl on here worthy to be creeped on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silver Arrows)
    I agree

Spoiler:
    Show
    I'm not a girl, I just love Laure Boulleau (the girl in my avatar) And since changing to her about a week ago I've had considerably more attention. Several messages, PMs regarding sex and the like. They then get quite annoyed when I tell them they've been catfished :teehee:
    oh you're probs butters then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Do you live in a bank by any chance?

Never knew Halifax was a town.
    Haha no it's near Bradford and leeds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Please, don't flatter yourselves. I've yet to meet a single girl on here worthy to be creeped on
    Oh we're all gutted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    "Almost any" I would be the exception, I assure you
    I'm pretty sure some of the guys on TSR would creep on anything with a pulse. You're not an exception.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2ndClass)
    Really you must have very high standards, I've seen lots of pretty girls on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keturah)
    Really you must have very high standards, I've seen lots of pretty girls on here.

Nice implied humblebrag brah.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

Its happened to me twice, but I've ignored it ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alow)

Nice implied humblebrag brah.
    Ehh I said I have seen a lot of girls on here I think are pretty. I fail to see how this is a brag. I also said that I don't get messages I find inappropriate. If a guy had said there are pretty girls on here would that be a brag..:confused:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it does get quite strange.

(Original post by Ayesha1234)
    My name tends to attract freshies. I've had some seriously cringey PMs, it just makes me laugh tbh, I humour them for a bit then ignore it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know the feel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staceyc1990)
    Just report them, don't feel the need to change your pic. I've had one or two messages from foot fetish guys lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This! Just report them. I told one girl to report harassment, but she only wants do do so if they get really inappropriate.... Her choice I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AMYC1999)
    Its happened to me twice, but I've ignored it ..
    Holy hell! Your username would imply you're 14/15 as well! That's just wrong. Honestly, if any one gets dodgy PM's, just report them

ReputationRep:
    Girls can't get enough of my deck pics...

http://img.diynetwork.com/DIY/2009/05/28/DTRS311_deck-handrail_02_s4x3_lg.jpg

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.