GIRLS how would you react to this chat up line? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Dragonborn)
    R u kidding girl?

Ainsley is the epitome of swag.
    Too bad he's not on TV anymore to show it lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Basically depends on how creepy(e.g. ugly) you are.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    At least you're admitting that the whole 'creepy' line is superficial as opposed to a genuine criticism...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ndella)
    Too bad he's not on TV anymore to show it lol
    Doesn't matter, his swag is immortal in any case.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulbasaur)
    At least you're admitting that the whole 'creepy' line is superficial as opposed to a genuine criticism...
    I will openly admit that an ugly guy immediately seems more creepy. It is part of my nature and I am ashamed of it, as most girls should be.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeE...e_gdata_player

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter, his swag is immortal in any case.
    Kk.

ReputationRep:
    its funny, but i wouldnt be impressed and i would think he's sleazy and just after sex

ReputationRep:
    I would be so overcome with arousal that I would take you right then and there, you bloody charmer.

Spoiler:
    Show
    No but seriously, I would chuckle and then make excuses to leave. Never use that line in a serious context. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    I spat mine out after reading it. :mmm:
    An instantly self-fulfilling prophecy.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be extrememly creeped out and probably avoid you from then on

ReputationRep:
    cheeky bump
    Gonna be the only bumping you will be doing son

ReputationRep:
    I'd laugh. I love funny chat up lines but nobody's ever used one on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I've actually come up with my very own chat-up line (some of you might have already seen it) - having checked on the Internet there are no other lines like this so, well, I've actually made my own. Anyway, it's very forward, quite funny, and, well, I'd just like to know how you'd react. Here goes:

"There's no rain forecasted, but you may be getting wet tonight."

Thoughts/possible reactions?

After the delivery of the line (if successful), I'd prove to her I am the TSR user "The_Ragonborn" who made up the line, and show them on my phone that it is indeed me.

Then she would say: "Wait, it's not 'Ragonborn', it's 'Dragonborn'.

Me: "The D comes later honey."
    You've posted this in three different threads (???)

ReputationRep:
    I'm frothing at the gash just thinking about that line.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Staceyc1990)
    I'd laugh. I love funny chat up lines but nobody's ever used one on me

That's what I don't get. Surely getting hit upon with a chat up line is much more interesting than without? Hi, my name is sounds kind of boring. But most girls go on about how they hate chat up lines, and how the best chat up line is "Hi, my name is...". I mean a chat up line doesn't necessarily need to be sleazy or rude. And at the end of the day it's something to talk about and laugh about by the person being chatted up, and in general the guy chatting the girl up (or could be the reverse) won't be so humiliated or downhearted. Cos when you come across and act sincere and normal, and get rejected then it feels more horrible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LemonLizards)
    That's what I don't get. Surely getting hit upon with a chat up line is much more interesting than without? Hi, my name is sounds kind of boring. I mean a chat up line doesn't necessarily need to be sleazy or rude. And at the end of the day it's something to talk about and laugh about by the person being chatted up, and in general the guy chatting the girl up (or could be the reverse) won't be so humiliated or downhearted. Cos when you come across and act sincere and normal, and get rejected then it feels more horrible.
    Yeah, I just think as long as it wasn't really creepy then it would make me laugh and break the ice a bit. Some girls just don't like them at all

Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.