1. Marie Curie was massively helped by her husband to the point where she is only remembered because she is a woman
2. Never read a Jane Austen book, so can't really comment
3. Never even heard of before
4. She's Ok in my opinion actually
5. Married (and tolerated) a philanderer for power and status, such self-respect, what an inspiration
6. Don't really know much about Oprah tbh
I really don't see what the problem is with admiring women for their looks in a thread about their looks.
It's also not really 'unrealistic standards' when the thread is about the 'perfect' body.
Also why 'instead'. Why can't we appreciate both sets of women? And aren't these women as one in a million as the women lauded for their beauty?
Maybe it's just me...
Chancellor Merkel is hardly the most powerful person in Europe.
PS. We got the nukes.
why do you have to go an post ugly women?