Turn on thread page Beta

UKIP were right about Romanian and Bulgarian immigration all along watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    UKIP policy in a nutshell.

'We like each other. Anyone not white, English, male and old, we don't like.'
    You missed out straight, Christian and rich.

ReputationRep:
    According to the guardian UKIP was talking rubbish.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...order-controls

ReputationRep:
    j
    Repped. Excellent post.

UKIP must be such a fun to place to work. Morning conference: 'Who shall we blame for Britain's economy today? - Poles/Lithuanians/Germans/Africa

Tomorrow lunch: 'Blog check - let's decide who to send the police round to'.
    Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWLQ6...l=GB&hl=en

ReputationRep:
    Bzzzz. You got mine wrong. Null points.
    Green, I'm guessing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aph)
    So you don't care that they are taking the jobs that no British person wants to do because we all seem to think that we are all entitled to get big fancy office jobs with pay checks in the hundreds of thousands simply because that is all we see on television and believe it's glamorous. If we had children who wanted to grow up to be waitresses or farm hands instead of doctors and bankers we wouldn't have this "problem"

Oh oh do me now I bet you'll be wrong
    and if Labour hadn't made benefits such an attractive alternative may be they would have taken those jobs? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by billydisco)
    and if Labour hadn't made benefits such an attractive alternative may be they would have taken those jobs? :rolleyes:
    Yes but at the same time it'd unfair to expect people who can't get a job or who don't get enough to live on just to make do if employment actually paid then we wouldn't have so benefits problem. :rolleyes:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.