Turn on thread page Beta

Counter Strike: Global Offensive Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I really want Counter Strike GO but cant buy it. someone care to gimme a key for it or gift it to me itll be awesome

ReputationRep:
    hey lads and ladies, SEM checking in (only have 50 hours in any CS game combined so I am proud of my top silver xD)

would love to play with you lot after exams!

steam is Dancatpro

I also play dota 2 and I am 4k MMR

ReputationRep:
    Ive started playing today and its a really good game

I already have a lot experience with a very similar FPS on PC so CS:GO wasn't incredibly hard to get used to.

ReputationRep:
    Just come across this post now, i am a global elite player however i have access to another account around dmg/le reply to my post with your steam links and ill add you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    YESS

Nova 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Predz)
    Just come across this post now, i am a global elite player however i have access to another account around dmg/le reply to my post with your steam links and ill add you guys

Posted from TSR Mobile
    steamcommunity.com/id/smokinhawkz/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Predz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, my steam is jackpcraig. If you type it in it should come up

ReputationRep:
    DMG here

ReputationRep:
    MGE

ReputationRep:
    ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Predz)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey add me here :

http://steamcommunity.com/id/jackpcraig/

ReputationRep:
    Hit me up on steam, my profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/fuzerah
    I'm on holiday until the 19th July, but I'm really starting to get into the game (although I'm pretty *******s tbh) and would love some people to play with (competitive?)

ReputationRep:
    Loving CS GO and ARMA III atm. CS GO is great when you're playing competitively.

ReputationRep:
    How is this game for someone who has never played Counter Strike in terms of gameplay and community?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sameer599)
    How is this game for someone who has never played Counter Strike in terms of gameplay and community?
    Community is fine, but the gameplay will feel a bit of a trainwreck at first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sameer599)
    The gameplay will take a while to get used to. I never played any CS before go and now im SMFC (Second highest rank in the game). Took a while to get to that level, although it should now be easier with the amount of hackers/cheaters being banned these days.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Been playing for about a year now.

ReputationRep:
    LE, If anyone is around this rank and wants to play hit me up

ReputationRep:
    Add me: FaZe_Ainsley_Harriot

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.