Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i dont want to know them.. im going to feel sick 2moro nigh.. am not sure how i am meant to sleep.

ReputationRep:
    think i'll stay up all night tommorrow..sleep is not going to happen. and yes PQ is always right and UCAS are usually always wrong

ReputationRep:
    afcwill is scared, very scared i dont want the results to come anymore! :confused:. it feels like a court trial you don't know whether your going to be let off or go to educational prison!

ReputationRep:
    I seriously hope PQ is right about the 8am thing!!

I hope so cus my college doesn't open til 10am for the results! So it will be nice to get ucas track to show me i have been accepted or not and i can do this in peace and quiet! Then I can go into college for results with some knowledge of what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    *vomits all over thread*

*crawls out*

*****s self*

ReputationRep:
    I am such a nervous wreck! I can't think of anything else! If UCAS track doesn't work at 8am, i have a number to ring for my university, but i can't imagine how sitting there whilst they play classical music to me when im on hold will affect me! I will be shaking! And god, i feel sorry for whoever tells me the news... if they tell me i haven't got in they will need to be prepared for tears/ begging/ anger.... i don't know what else! If i find out in the morning from UCAS track or telephone i am into one of my universities, i will cry with happiness, be so excited i will probably have an accident or something.... and if i don't get in and i have to wait three hours to actually get my results with my mum going "how could you have not got in/ do you have any idea how you've let the family down?" etc etc, i think i may well break down completely!

For me, everything lies on tomorrow. My life will either change dramatically and i can get the chance to put a lot behind me if all goes well, and if i doesn't.... well, i don't know what i'm going to do!

Lou
    xxx

PS- good luck to everyone, and i really, really mean that!

ReputationRep:
    Track better be working, i cant imagine having to sit on a train to college wating to find out, i'll probably throw up. And then have to wait in a huge que at college to get the damn things.

ReputationRep:
    The sheer volume of people trying to get on the ucas.com website is bound to affect it working in some way. Look at all the previous years.

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I would rate my emotions as 'a bit slow on the uptake'. I don't think it's quite sunk in that it's actually tomorrow, as in, within a relatively short amount of hours, that we find out a very big chunk of our future. I'm just chilling out, having a nice day at work (working VERY hard! :p: :tsr2:!) and I just don't know why I'm not properly stressed. I was last year. I almost hyperventilated when they gave me the envelope!

ReputationRep:
    suicidal.

haha oh god...

ReputationRep:
    Heart pulpitations!!!!!OMG

ReputationRep:
    I can't get to sleep till like 4 in the morning, i jut keep worrying about results and uni Im scared!lol

ReputationRep:
    i'm ok right now but i feel sorry for the people who's families expect so much of them! My family is in Spain and they know whatever i get i'll have done my best. But my boyfriends family haven't even thought of the aspect that he might not get all As... :dong:

;grouphugs;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemby!)
    sharing is caring
    *Gives you a cookie.

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck to everyone tomorrow- even if you don't get the results you need, I'm sure you'll find a good place in clearing.

All smiles :-)

-------------------
    Woman: Nervous?
    Ted: Yeah...
    Woman: ...first time?
    Ted: No, I've been nervous lots of times.

ReputationRep:
    i don't want my insurance.
    i don't want clearing.
    i want Warwick.
    please be kind Warwick.

sniff.

ReputationRep:
    I want Leeds.... no where but Leeds

....no where at all!!

fingers crossed everyone xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fairygirl21)
    i don't want my insurance.
    i don't want clearing.
    i want Warwick.
    please be kind Warwick.

sniff.

Likewise.... people keep saying that 'well, there's always clearing?!'.
    I hope & hope & hope & hope & hope (& hope some more) that my first choice lets me in, I will benefit you I promise!!

ReputationRep:
    yeah, as sad as this sounds, i *really cannot* imagine going anywhere else & i don't even want to think about what happens if i can't go to Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    Really looking forward to the 17th, its my birthday
    Going out for a meal, then going out (get hammered) on sunday.
    I only have AS ICT and general studies results to get tomorrow. The 24th is the biggy for me.

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.