Report 12 years ago
Ok, but I think he was making a funny.
noujazeg
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
(Original post by paintedfolk)
I am a Supreme Guru on my other forum, which is a title given by the mod... the way people here rep for the smallest most irrelevent things annoys me a little, as in most cases it really isn't justified. But I think you can guess...
Overall impressions of TSR- a tad scary! I don't know anybody here, like the other place I have been a member of for almost 3 years, and where as I enjoy being the only 18 year old English kid there, here I am one in ten million
Heh heh, I was quite intimidated by TSR as well, at first. It is GIGANTIC! On the board I usually go to, more than fifteen signed-in users at the same time is considered a serious overflow.:eek:

So it's less intimate, but it makes a nice change not to have to wait half an hour just for someone somewhere to post something.
Bubblebee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Those duff man posts were hilarious! He deserved the rep!
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Pav27)
I wouldn't mind rep were its name changed to 'validation points', as that's what it's used for here. Certainly doesn't mean the person is highly reputable.
"Rep".

"Validat-" **** it.

Not worth it. Besides, we'd get the inevitable joke about people who were abundantly negatively validated as being "invalids".
generalebriety
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Bubblebee)
Those duff man posts were hilarious! He deserved the rep!
Am I the only one who doesn't get the joke?
NViasko
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Within the last week or so, I made an effort* to obtain my first green gem. After doing so, a gang decided to neg-rape me. Am currently left with -181 points after just one post in which the recipient could not reply due to that lovely little 'close' function, and therefore ended up getting in a huff and puff. I don't see the point in sending the negative rep to a user who's already got a red gem.

generalebriety: For once, I agree with you in that conformity was required.

*Making subtle hints, suggestions and asking.
Nutter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NViasko)
Within the last week or so, I made an effort* to obtain my first green gem. After doing so, a gang decided to neg-rape me. Am currently left with -181 points after just one post in which the recipient could not reply due to that lovely little 'close' function, and therefore ended up getting in a huff and puff. I don't see the point in sending the negative rep to a user who's already got a red gem.

generalebriety: For once, I agree with you in that conformity was required.

*Making subtle hints, suggestions and asking.
If you believe you're a victim of donning (planned mass-negging by several other members who deliberately cooperated with each other), post on the AAM forum and the moderators will investigate.

Or it could be that you truly annoyed every single one of them and deserved it, which going by the look of your posts, seems likely.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nutter)
If you believe you're a victim of donning (planned mass-negging by several other members who deliberately cooperated with each other), post on the AAM forum and the moderators will investigate.

Or it could be that you truly annoyed every single one of them and deserved it, which going by the look of your posts, seems likely.
or he started actively horing and the mods got their own back.
NViasko
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Nutter)

By the look of my posts? Check out the first 10 pages guy. I'm not your perfect TSRer, never have been, never will be, but at least I've tried to provide a little bit of help here and there. If you want to see a BIG change in community have a look at ebaumsworld.
NViasko
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by 6+6=6)
or he started actively horing and the mods got their own back.
Teehar
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by NViasko)
damn straight :cool:
Bubblebee
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by generalebriety)
Am I the only one who doesn't get the joke?
Yes
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Acaila)
They've actually got seven posts...but still I'm off to check out their rep! {gets nosy}
O rly? :| It says 4, but now I check out the posts... it is 7. Maybe cos some of the threads are locked. Still lots of rep tho!
Nutter
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Onearmedbandit)
O rly? :| It says 4, but now I check out the posts... it is 7. Maybe cos some of the threads are locked. Still lots of rep tho!
It's because 3 of the posts are in the Welcome Lounge/Chat forums.
Onearmedbandit
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Ah right. Thanks for clearing that up And yeah I guess he does deserve it lol. He should post more often.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (283)
27.34%
No (752)
72.66%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed