Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Presumeably there is internet access in all the rooms?

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I have since found out we do have net access.

Another question, the pool room and TV rooms etc, are they on each floor or each block?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joshytoohotty)
    Sorry, I have since found out we do have net access.

Another question, the pool room and TV rooms etc, are they on each floor or each block?
    Neither! there is one of each for the whole of R&G!

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone looking forward to next week?
    (my attempt to bring this thread back to life)

ReputationRep:
    Yes! i cant wait lol! its really not long now! everyopne booked tickets for the class of '06 welcome party and stuff? xx

ReputationRep:
    yep iv got mine booked
    I am so excited, only 1 week to go

ReputationRep:
    I haven't booked anything!

Will you not be able to pay @ the door?????

ReputationRep:
    it does say on the leaflets we were sent that the tickets are to be bought in advance for the welcome party so not sure if they will be available on the door.

ReputationRep:
    hey
    can someone tell me where to go to pick up the keys? do we have to show any documents?
    what time can we move in?
    10x!

ReputationRep:
    Im sat in my room now typing this

All i had to do was goto the reception area, say my name and was given my keys and id badge, no documents were asked for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcouk2)

All i had to do was goto the reception area, say my name and was given my keys and id badge, no documents were asked for.
    OOOoooh this is exciting! Have you met anyone from your block yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marcouk2)

you know when you had to connect your computer to the internet thing in the room, what kind of cable did you have to use? was it just a normal ethernet cable?

cheers.

ReputationRep:
    na mate!
    go to:
    http://www.liv.ac.uk/csd/resnet/index.htm

then go to "Resnet starter pack" @ the bottom!

It looks like you just need a CAT5 straight through cable or summit! It only cos me £2 for !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jon boy)
    na mate!
    go to:
    http://www.liv.ac.uk/csd/resnet/index.htm

then go to "Resnet starter pack" @ the bottom!

It looks like you just need a CAT5 straight through cable or summit! It only cos me £2 for !
    cheers mate nice one, think ive already got one of those so should be alright.

ReputationRep:
    yeah its just a normal cat5 cable, the reception in r+g is slling them for £5 each.

Ive met a few people on my floor and have just spent most of thje nigth in walkabout with a few guys friom my block so please excuse any typos

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hangover_cure)
    i reckon im going to be left out of everything because seems no-one is going to philharmonic court and everyone was acceptedto the main halls of residence

waaa
    hey i got the same grades as u in the same subjects

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Fresh Student Living

Fresh Student Living

Fresh provide student accommodation across the country in a number of locations.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.