Accomodation packs Watch

Melana
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Brucey_D, I thought that as well - don't think I am sending mine back. I've enrolled online so I would have hoped they'd have realised by now!!
euan_e
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
I got my ucas letter today, but still havnt had my accomodation stuff - should be here on monday though (i hope). Im starting to get nervous about going!
RichardHC
Report 12 years ago
Yep, I was also under the impression that we don't have to send the UCAS reply slip back.
Leigh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I don't have a UCAS reply slip or an accomodation pack. But if noone's sending back the UCAS one, I won't worry about that yet! Shall give them a call monday if I've not got it by then I guess.
Tonight Matthew
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
It's not first come first served.
time of day
Report 12 years ago
is that accomodation is not first come first served? if so how do they decide? and when do they decide - start of september? i know you recieve your accomodation details late september
Tonight Matthew
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I think it's fairly random. Obviously they give ensuites to cripple dicks first, and those who **** themselves at the drop of a hat.
Spaceman
Report 12 years ago
Anyone rung the about Welcome packs yet? Still not got mine.
__WiZaRD__
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I havnt got mine either. Ill wait a little longer. I got my AS12 today and from what i understand of it we do NOT have to return the slip, right?
KerriT
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I haven't got mine either...
sillygirl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Me neither...
xlucyx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
Me neither, I emailed the accomodation office this morning, will let you all know what they say.

I also emailed about whether we need to send the AS12 back too, so will post that too!
KerriT
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Thanks Lucy, saved me doing it! We should all meet up for a drink or a coffee or something in Freshers Week.
RachelMoore99
Report 12 years ago
Mine has still not arrived either :confused: and i'm hoping it will come tomorrow as i'm going away until friday! Thankfully it doesn't sound as if many other people have theirs either so im reassured now!! Got my UCAS confirmation thought- not doing anything with it and sorted my NUS extra card this morning!
time of day
Report 12 years ago
i havnt got mine yet either (but i only got confirmed friday morning - through clearing)
KerriT
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I need to go have passport photos done and everything, maybe I should walk to town and have those done and go to Waitrose (before anyone starts for the stuff I buy Waitrose is not hideously expensive).
lizg
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by KerriT)
I need to go have passport photos done and everything, maybe I should walk to town and have those done and go to Waitrose (before anyone starts for the stuff I buy Waitrose is not hideously expensive).
Good plan - you need 2 to send off when you get your forms and another one(I think) to bring with you.
Marsh
Report 12 years ago
Clearly says on the UCAS reply slip guys that York only want to hear from you if you don't want to go, otherwise they presume everyone is attending York. Sorted out my accomodation pack and sending it off today.
SunburnedCactus
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by lizg)
Good plan - you need 2 to send off when you get your forms and another one(I think) to bring with you.
You need to take at least 2 with you as well (one for the porters, one for NUS), there is a photo machine on campus if you run out.
xlucyx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
OK got a reply, will copy the first part into here, which is the important bit

If you are a first year undergraduate then your accommodation application for will be sent within three weeks of receiving your A level results. The Admissions Office will send out a pack including the accommodation form once they have been informed by UCAS that you have been accepted on a course. If you have not received one after three weeks then contact them on [email protected] or 01904 433536

haven't had a reply about the AS12 yet, but will post that too when I do.

And I agree with KerriT, we should all meet up in freshers week!
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads