Sheavyn House Watch

~Rogue~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zoe_Holl)
There are constantly buses from fallowfield to uni/town, you never have to wait around for too long. It costs £3 for a weekly ticket which you can use on one bus service (Magic bus/UK North/Finglands) or between 50p and 80p for a single journey.

Its so cheap! Im from nottingham and it costs £1.30 for a single and £2.50 for a day ticket.

It takes about 25 mins to walk to uni and about 45 mins to the town centre so most people get the bus.
WWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAT??? Since when? I thought £3 was only a day saver!Get Finlands buses. 50p to town from Fallowfield.
Zoe_Holl
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Nope the £3 tickets are available for unlimited travel for a week, its been like that for the past few months, and before that it cost £2 for a week.
Finglands are certainly the best value for single journeys but there arent as many of them as uk north and magic bus. Also, youre likely to make more than three return trips per week so a weekly ticket is often worth it.
~Rogue~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Zoe_Holl)
Nope the £3 tickets are available for unlimited travel for a week, its been like that for the past few months, and before that it cost £2 for a week.
Finglands are certainly the best value for single journeys but there arent as many of them as uk north and magic bus. Also, youre likely to make more than three return trips per week so a weekly ticket is often worth it.
£3 on which bus service? And from where to where?
Ana
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Rogue~)
£3 on which bus service? And from where to where?
UK North and Magic Bus, up and down Oxford/Wimslow road. The two firms have a small price war going on, so it may be a little different now - used to be £2 :rolleyes: Finglands do it too, but there aren't enough of them around.

EDIT: Whoops, Zoe's said all this already
~Rogue~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Princess Ana)
UK North and Magic Bus, up and down Oxford/Wimslow road. The two firms have a small price war going on, so it may be a little different now - used to be £2 :rolleyes: Finglands do it too, but there aren't enough of them around.

EDIT: Whoops, Zoe's said all this already
Aha! See now she wasn't clear about the fact it was only up and down Wilmslow/Oxford Road. I thought it was a bit weird.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (75)
27.68%
No (196)
72.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed