Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pandy)
    Same

Fine art? Pffffft, go on a diving and watersports course!! :p:
    thanks guys!!!!! funny thing is on holiday once i did this walk on the bottom of the sea bed(not scuba) and did look like that.....:confused: well a lil bit.i tri and find the picture.

1 more day rach ..hehehe ooh and i have a confession i went into DP 2day and i found the one!!!! it may b a short shopping trip 4 me ...hehehehe.

ReputationRep:
    pssh it's 2 days silly!...It is Thursday right? I was falling over from sleepiness at work, I bearly know where I am. Wait, you've mysteriously proven me wrong as it's technically Friday (or is it?...)

RARR well you will just have to help me find the perfect dress. I might make you come in with me as I have an irrational fear of getting stuck in clothing. I can get a floopy dress over my head when flail when I get the arms in and have to takeit off. So I'll probably stick with something simple. I hope my poshness didnt scare you off on the phone, it usually gets mocked!

Wow this is off topic...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starling)
    pssh it's 2 days silly!...It is Thursday right? I was falling over from sleepiness at work, I bearly know where I am. Wait, you've mysteriously proven me wrong as it's technically Friday (or is it?...)

RARR well you will just have to help me find the perfect dress. I might make you come in with me as I have an irrational fear of getting stuck in clothing. I can get a floopy dress over my head when flail when I get the arms in and have to takeit off. So I'll probably stick with something simple. I hope my poshness didnt scare you off on the phone, it usually gets mocked!

Wow this is off topic...
    hehehe no you didnt i get mocked 4 havina posh voice 2...us home countys have 2 stick 2gether!!!and dw we al have nightmares of getting our hands tiyed up behinf are backs in a top which you thought looked easy 2 put on!!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 1, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.