There's sooo much I don't know! Watch

~Rogue~
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Rubbish. You're not near any shops! You next to the Curry Mile! So if your girls are into Indian food it's all good. But the Hardy girls have shops and scenery. (And video stores and bars and McDonalds and KFC...........)
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by I-am-so-boned)
No.... I just think Hardy Farm is a long way to walk.... and a lot of girls would probably prefer the nice warm (close to the shops) surroundings of Dalton-Ellis Hall :rolleyes:

I'm doing them a favour
So THAT'S what they call it these days.
Kiteo
Badges: 0
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~Rogue~)
You're a guy!
Haha, I sure am. For some unknown reason, (lack of sleep maybe) that actually made me chuckle :p:

(Original post by [Napoletana])
In that case call me sara

I'm really excited about moving to Manchester. I'm moving up on the 16th, are you going on the 14th?

What do yu think about the Freshers' week line-up ?
Heeello Sara.
Na, I'm going up on the 16th too. In all honesty I'm not that fussed what they lineup, I'm 8years old at heart so can make the best of most crap parties (not saying it'll be crap, just I've read a fair few "fresher week" diaster threads that haven't at all seemed wild).

Ah well, will be good nonetheless, really looking forward to it
Mkali
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*blinks at the thread*

*the thread blinks back*

This tangent just popped up while I was in work...you people and your dirty minds *points*
Kiteo
Report 12 years ago
Are you informaing them through a letter? Or just going to turn up on the 16th? x
Up to about 15mins ago I was just planning on turning up, but just re-read that accommodation email they sent me and I think it'll be best to let them know.

Will probably just send them an email tomorrow or something.
graffiti3000
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Mkali)
*blinks at the thread*

*the thread blinks back*

This tangent just popped up while I was in work...you people and your dirty minds *points*
I'm loveing the actions!! It brings the thread to life!!! *High five!*
Mkali
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by graffiti3000)
I'm loveing the actions!! It brings the thread to life!!! *High five!*
Ahhh, you see, I'm used to many other forums and such so I'm just bringing my actions with me -- it's a must have to make things more realistic and such *noddles*

*does a dance, gets tired, has a sit down, eats some chewing gum*

Of course, there's a limit hehe *beams*
[Napoletana]
Report 12 years ago
Oh goodness. My parents have changed their minds and can take me up on the 14th...does this mean I'll be all on my own in my room now!! Help...someone come with me on the 14th lol xx
~Rogue~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*yawns because it is late and she has been comsuming alcohol and shopping today*

Isn't there some precise day you HAVE to move in on or they give your room away? Not before or after (unless you write them a letter) but that day.
graffiti3000
Report 12 years ago
the actions are catching on! *wipes a tear away as he smiles*
graffiti3000
Report 12 years ago
and im pretty crap at them!!
PoisonDonna
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Woah.

*backs off*
~Rogue~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
*stumbles in and trips over* Mornin all!!

What was the original topic of this thread?
graffiti3000
Report 12 years ago
Its being renamed the : Arent actions in text so amazing
Rachipooz
Report 12 years ago
Oh goodness. My parents have changed their minds and can take me up on the 14th...does this mean I'll be all on my own in my room now!! Help...someone come with me on the 14th lol xx
Where you staying again?
I'm going up on the 14th to move some stuff in and see what else I need. Probably won't move in properly (staying over) until the 16th or 17th though
xJumpinJackFlashx
Report 12 years ago
Don't go to richmond park whatever you do, made that mistake last year, people are right ******s, daddy's girls mainly coz its a bit expensive like. Get yourself in with the people Oak house, tree court, owens park and bowden court are much recommended, many a good night spent in those fine establishments.

Oh and make sure you get an "I love Gaff" t-shirt just after you arrive...if you don't get it now you will do very soon
darryl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xJumpinJackFlashx)
Don't go to richmond park whatever you do, made that mistake last year, people are right ******s, daddy's girls mainly coz its a bit expensive like. Get yourself in with the people Oak house, tree court, owens park and bowden court are much recommended, many a good night spent in those fine establishments.

Oh and make sure you get an "I love Gaff" t-shirt just after you arrive...if you don't get it now you will do very soon
Ha! I knew that would be the case! Owens Park here I come

What's with the "I Love Gaff" t-shirts?
xJumpinJackFlashx
Report 12 years ago
might aswell tell you now, Gaff's is the local cornershop, they have their own t-shirts they also sell alchohol at any time of day, cheap cigs (ask for the specials) and drugs of all varieties YEH!
darryl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xJumpinJackFlashx)
might aswell tell you now, Gaff's is the local cornershop, they have their own t-shirts they also sell alchohol at any time of day, cheap cigs (ask for the specials) and drugs of all varieties YEH!
Classic :rofl:

Jack you're a legend

Anything else we need to know??? :p:
Mkali
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Alright, deferring slightly to the title again ^_^

When we arrive, can we just park cars outside the halls/house we're in, or not? Is there a time period you can remain parked there for? [I only ask because when my sister went to Nottingham, you couldn't park by an accommodation for more than 2 hours while unloading stuff.]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1608)
79.13%
Leave (424)
20.87%

Watched Threads