(Original post by DiddyDec)
    You had so much promise.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Udderly
    Can't believe I missed that opportunity :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by consumed by stuff)
    Udderly ridiculous, they should start a cow rights moovement.
    I feel like this should have more rep than just mine

ReputationRep:
    From the title, I honestly thought that you were calling a woman a "cow", which would have made more sense....

ReputationRep:
    I hope this is fake but I have a feeling that it isn't. To be fair they didn't record everything so there may have been more to the story. Maybe the cow was violent?

ReputationRep:
    The police force are simply an outlet for fake tough guys who were bullied at school and are too pussy to join the armed forces. I have no respect for them whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    Taking all bets that the cow fired first

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't watch the whole of this. They're actually evil.

ReputationRep:
    The police over there must be such crap shots. Just listen to how many times the gun is fired, and yet the cow is still able to keep on running.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    I've seen similar things with police shooting dogs to death, the whimpers are pretty heartbreaking.
    Are you talking about the one in Hawthorne, California a while ago?

ReputationRep:
    Ridiculous. Pretty irresponsible use of firearms there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrangeBanana)
    Are you talking about the one in Hawthorne, California a while ago?
    There have been a few I remember seeing, I would have to look them up.

That case wasn't so straight forward, I wasn't outraged at that so much because I can sympathise that a Rottweiler coming at you like that can make you assume the worst and want to protect yourself . That incident was more unfortunate than any type of police brutality for lack of a better phrase.

Though I would say the fact the cop shot a second time when the dog was evidently backing away and injured was unnecessary. There was a slim chance that dog could have survived the first shot but the cop more or less executed it with the proceeding one.

All of this could have been avoided if the cops had just used a taser instead.

ReputationRep:
    What the ****

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by So Instinct)
    There have been a few I remember seeing, I would have to look them up.

That case wasn't so straight forward, I wasn't outraged at that so much because I can sympathise that a Rottweiler coming at you like that can make you assume the worst and want to protect yourself. That incident was more unfortunate than any type of police brutality for lack of a better phrase.

Though I would say the fact the cop shot a second time when the dog was evidently backing away and injured was unnecessary. There was a slim chance that dog could have survived the first shot but the cop more or less executed it with the proceeding one.

All of this could have been avoided if the cops had just used a taser instead.
    I blame the dog's owner tbh; he wanted to create a confrontation with those cops. He could have just walked on by but he was just too proud to let it go. Stupid people like that shouldn't be allowed pets, much less Rottweilers

Problem is, guns are part of the culture in the U.S. :dontknow: Cops over there need to be trained to only use their side-arm as a last resort

This case is really just retarded, though. :unimpressed: That cow posed no threat to anybody.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StrangeBanana)
    I blame the dog's owner tbh; he wanted to create a confrontation with those cops. He could have just walked on by but he was just too proud to let it go. Stupid people like that shouldn't be allowed pets, much less Rottweilers

Problem is, guns are part of the culture in the U.S. :dontknow: Cops over there need to be trained to only use their side-arm as a last resort

This case is really just retarded, though. :unimpressed: That cow posed no threat to anybody.
    Yeah I agree with your whole post.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.