Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi lambert
    have you done the icma questions for sk141 understanding cardiovascular diseases

ReputationRep:
    hi lambert

just wanted to know the answer to this question
    during the cardiac cycle the pressure in the left ventricle and right ventricle is approximately equal
    is this true or false
    it is my ICMA question
    whats your icma question
    ill help you
    can you help me please

ReputationRep:
    hi spocks socks
    how are you? i just wondered if you could help me with this iCMA question im really stuck
    is this true or false
    during the cardiac cycle the pressure in the left ventricle and the right ventricle is approximately equal.
    whats your icma question.have you got the same one has me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lubna jebeen)
    hi spocks socks
    how are you? i just wondered if you could help me with this iCMA question im really stuck
    is this true or false
    during the cardiac cycle the pressure in the left ventricle and the right ventricle is approximately equal.
    whats your icma question.have you got the same one has me?
    I'm not doing this module I am in my final year... I know the answer but the whole point is for you to do it.. Stop asking questions on here or I will report it!! Your jeopardising others such as spocks sock who is doing this module

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi spock socks
    just wanderring if you have started s142-topics in science if so wat did you haveto do for the tmas and ema

thankyou
    lubna jebeen
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I am no longer doing this module any more

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    /hi spock socks
    how are you finding sk143-topics in heath science
    have you had your questions yet for icma 44?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.