When was the last time you visited the hair-dressers? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Never

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A year ago.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks ago - haven't had it cut in over 2 years and I had my Leaver's Ball coming up so I thought it was about time I cut my hair and layered it!

ReputationRep:
    Too dang long.

ReputationRep:
    It's been ten years for me, I just don't trust them with my hair. Luckily my aunty used to work in a salon for quite some time, she's the only person allowed near my hair with a pair of scissors.

ReputationRep:
    About a month ago
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    2 weeks 1 day. I had a short back and side. Number 4. Finger thickness on top.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I usually visit the hairdressers' once every 12 weeks (roughly).

This reminds me that I'm due another haircut soon!

Anyone else hate going to the hairdressers'? They always drop hair in my eyes when they trim my fringe! Also, if the chair that I'm sat on doesn't have a removable back, they make me stand up because my hair is so long. They also attempt often pathetic small talk. (It depends which hairdresser it is - some can hold good conversations, whereas others...nope.)

:hello:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.