Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you have a elder sister Watch

ReputationRep:
    I have an elder brother and he is kinda controlling at times. Love him to bits though. Got a sister-in-law as well that's older than me but its not really bad.
    From what I have heard from, some elder sisters are insane. but it really depends on the person.
    Perhaps jealousy may be a factor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    God I wish my whole family realize how such a sour grape eating sis she is.

My dad is always head over heels and suddenly becomes the nicest guy on this world whenever she is around.

Mum is always like she is your only sister don't say anything like that (lol wtf)

Even my big bros are like ahhhh she is home and bla bla bla

She has brainwashed all of them except me 👎👎👎👎

Posted from TSR Mobile
    AN - No I do not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've got three older sisters, and they're all lovely tbh. It amuses me how often siblings of other families fight. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I am the elder sister to my younger brothers. Some of the time I think I'm a nice older sister in that I bake them cakes and cookies, spend time planning little surprises for them (eg buying them sweets and clothes and leaving them on their bed for when they get home from school) and help them out when possible (homework, etc)

Other times I very much adopt the stereotype of the 'bossy older sister' lol, just earlier when my parents left me babysitting my youngest brother I had him tidying his room.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    I am the elder sister to my younger brothers. Some of the time I think I'm a nice older sister in that I bake them cakes and cookies, spend time planning little surprises for them (eg buying them sweets and clothes and leaving them on their bed for when they get home from school) and help them out when possible (homework, etc)

Other times I very much adopt the stereotype of the 'bossy older sister' lol, just earlier when my parents left me babysitting my youngest brother I had him tidying his room.
    When I was in the first grade I remember I was crying or something for some bully related reason. The next day my sister entered my class (she was in grade 7 or 8) with some of her friends and shouted at one of those kids ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When I was in the first grade I remember I was crying or something for some bully related reason. The next day my sister entered my class (she was in grade 7 or 8) with some of her friends and shouted at one of those kids ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha, aww that's what big sisters are for.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the elder sister

ReputationRep:
    No, but I've a younger sister.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I do.

ReputationRep:
    yep - 2 years older than me

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I have one...plus two younger ones :P

ReputationRep:
    God I wish my whole family realize how such a sour grape eating sis she is.

My dad is always head over heels and suddenly becomes the nicest guy on this world whenever she is around.

Mum is always like she is your only sister don't say anything like that (lol wtf)

Even my big bros are like ahhhh she is home and bla bla bla

She has brainwashed all of them except me 👎👎👎👎

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've been in exactly the same position as you. Only difference is after 23 years I've started liking my elder sister too. Couple of years ago she used to literally blow my head off.

Yep, I do. I like to pretend she doesn't exist, and when people ask me about her my insides groan

ReputationRep:
      Unfortunately, yes.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Maid Marian)
      Yep, I do. I like to pretend she doesn't exist, and when people ask me about her my insides groan

"Please rate some other member" :colonhash:

(Original post by Stinkum)
        "Please rate some other member" :colonhash:
        You too, huh. :console:

ReputationRep:
        Middle child. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by missfats)
        No, but an elder brother.

BROTHERS ARE WORSE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
        Are we? :cry2:

Im the eldest

ReputationRep:
        I had an elder sister but she passed away

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by de_monies)
        Are we? :cry2:

Im the eldest
        Your a nice Brother

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.